deoderant that doesn't ruin your shirts

similar for cheaper non-invasive deodorant is (at least in Asia) Nivea Invisible. doesn't stain black & white clothing; by extension none of my other clothes have suffered either. marketed as an antiperspirant too but it feels more like a perspiration regulator than a straight-up no-sweat type deal?

• 2 weeks later...

tried malin deodorant last month, did an allergic reaction to it, lot of pimples around the armpits and dry red armpits lol was not great,

i got back to clinical+, drugstore shit and work great

this happens often when switching from normal drugstore stuff (I forget which brand, but one actually warns that it will take 2 weeks to adjust). Also did the switch recently (although I got Menscience) and the first couple times I used it, it burned like hell and my armpits also got really red, but I continued and then it went away after a few days and now I don't have any issues when applying. I will never go back to drugstore crap. 

also shaving your pits helps (0)

shaving (to skin) usually makes it worse, although trimming definitely helps.

i used to have significant hyperhydrosis from about 16-25 (28 now) and went to bed with driclor or mitchum most nights. i'm thankful that it has significantly improved, although i doubt it will ever go away. personally i've found adidas 'intensive cool & dry 72hrs' to work the best for me as most of the higher end products (m+g etc) are either too weak and/or just irritate my skin.

Edited by conqueror

DDIQ5DC.jpg

for the aus bros who wanna be cheap - $5 from woolworths, basically just witch hazel? scent isn't bad and isn't obvious

barely a hint of stink on my gym tshirts, no smell of anything on my oxfords while sweaty all day, and no residue at all on skin or shirts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty disappointed with the Aesop spray. Weird to say as I bought it three times after my bottles ran out, but I eventually realized it's not that good - esp. for $35. I went back to my Arm & Hammer and haven't looked back at my full bottle of Aesop. 

Aesop stains for me and doesn't even work that well as a deodorizer, I still have half a bottle left. Malin and Goetz is my standby but I use it too fast and sometimes I get random pit burns from using it. The best shit ive used is clear roll-on liquid (Nivea? I think) in China. It doesn't stain, doesn't really have a scent and works really well. Only problem is that it comes in a glass container which is heavy and it also doesn't last very long.