Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

KMW Rocker 

Have had these since... I don't even remember tbh, I'm thinking at least 5 years. Probably have worn for a good 3 years. Not quite sure how many washes they've had. These were also my first raw denim jeans.

2554CC71-682F-4DE0-8905-C191934CAC5D_zps

8AB42995-A686-40A7-BDE3-E84491449FEB_zps

I wish KMW still makes jeans :((. I would have bought another pair of these D: 

Edited by MrUnicorn

So I don't own a camera, but I had to borrow my friends for another purpose. I realized I should snap some pictures of my Rockers while I have the chance. I had to go over mynudies (where I got my humble start in dry denim) to check my signature and see when I started sporting these. Turns out it was March 20th, 2008, so I'm closing in on 3 years on and off wear on these. Anyways, they don't get too much wear anymore (maybe once a week) because they sprout new holes every time, and trying to keep up on the repairs is getting quite tedious. It's also probably combined with the fact that I typically only wear them on weekends, and weekends = drunk.

jawns3.jpg

jawns2.jpg

jawns4.jpg

looks like I've been ass raped a few times

jawns5.jpg

jawns8-1.jpg

jawns7.jpg

combs hole

jawns6.jpg

Color is most accurate in the close ups of the combs/knee area.

And here's a picture from 2 months into wearing them for some reference:

1-29.jpg

I actually forgot that my rockers used to look like the ones in your last pic, hahaha.