Sign in to follow this  
horriblyjollyjinx

ban edmond

I sorta like busting his chops. He takes it in stride. I'm for letting him stay. I advised him to take some time off last night. Maybe he'll do it.:o

seriously i havent been posting much imm gonna go on a break here and stop focusing on the freaking jeans . check my shit out minya search it check if ive been pulling it...i love superdenim and i love you guys i know i made a couple of stupid posts and i dont think i deserve to be banned everyone has to start s a noob here i since bought 6 pairs of denims because of super denim thread man this is my new life... come on guys

He's pulling his shit again?

I don't know about pulling shit, I think he's just being himself. Writing a lot of senseless posts and so on. I don't like that in superdenim.

seriously i havent been posting much imm gonna go on a break here and stop focusing on the freaking jeans . check my shit out minya search it check if ive been pulling it...i love superdenim and i love you guys i know i made a couple of stupid posts and i dont think i deserve to be banned everyone has to start s a noob here i since bought 6 pairs of denims because of super denim thread man this is my new life... come on guys

wow, give him another chance, he sounds sincere

next thing u know, he's gonna be putting a plastic bag on his head and jumping into his pool with a cinder block tied to his leg............

Guest jeffvyain

at least he'll be wearing superdenim. i can only imagine the headlines.

love the thread by the way.

edmond

Date of Birth:

January 1, 1979

myspblurb:

im obssessed with toshiko ....

city:

manila /hongkong

interests:

dogs, guns, cars

me myself and i

no way... 28?

damn... i thought he was 15.

edmond... you annoy the shit out of me.

next thing u know, he's gonna be putting a plastic bag on his head and jumping into his pool with a cinder block tied to his leg............

He won't need the cinder block. His 6 new pairs of denim hes wearing to his death will pull him down. I don't even know who this guy is, but just joining in for the fun!

whatd he do now?

I'm curious too... I mean, I admit he's annoying sometimes, but I haven't seen him do anything terribly bad or say anything terribly bad... then again, I don't hang out in superdenim much.

what did i do!? oh hell

edmond makes me want to wear TR

and yeah ihave 2 pairs of those tr's . i can send em to you...

I'm curious too... I mean, I admit he's annoying sometimes, but I haven't seen him do anything terribly bad or say anything terribly bad... then again, I don't hang out in superdenim much.

Shut up douchebag. If anyone who should be banned, it should be a jerkoff like you! Shooting your mouth acting so smug and self superior. You are nothing!

wow, you fuckers have evolved into some kind of committy to decide who stays and who's got to go? you fucking pussys