Really need a down vest

dcxlarge

I been looking for one for a while, I found one last night, it was energie, everything was perfect but the size doesnt fit. So I have to look for another one. I am not really looking for north face, too many ppl wearing that in my school. I like the puffy ones. But any suggestions are welcome.

thanks

LandsEnd lite down vests are probably the cheapest and surprisingly very well fitting vest you can get. $30

www.landsend.com

^^ definitely agree, down vests are very in and out at times, I wouldn't spend more than $100 on one unless you plan on wearing it everyday, and most of the time the coolest ones are the bright colors like green and red, and I don't think you want to wear a bright green vest most days in a season (your friends will find reasons to ditch you probably when they go somewhere cool).

anyways for $30 you can probably own a few colors and be ahead of the game, or go to a thrift store and pick up 5 of them for $30. down vests are one of those things that people throw out all the time (like trench coats) and are kind of vintage in itself so don't be an idiot and spend $500 to look like you are wearing a dirty "vintage" item, lastly make sure if you go the cheap route that you at least get "down feathers" filling and not "polyester". best,

Well if you want to stand out among your peers in school but still want the best vest out there hunt for a north face vest that is circa 2001 or older. you can tell the difference because the newer nuptse have an arched shoulder panel and the old ones have a straight line across. Also all the old nuptses are in two tones with black and pretty primary colours. Apart from that the MEC one is a nice budget choice and if you want to kick it up a notch and are not afraid to order stuff overseas go with the sugarcane vests they are super sexy. http://mil-mil.net/sugarcane/jacket/sc11159/sc11159.html