japanese punk

mlproject

I've been listening to a lot of japanese punk as of late.. Don't know if these have been mentioned but i'll post them:

9mm parabellum bullet

Doping Panda

ACIDMAN

ELLEGARDEN

Punk~en~ciel

radwimps

These are some of my favs so far. I've listened to polysics, but their new sound I don't seem to like all too much.

i think you are listening to japanese rock

:(

ACAZrg9cQSs

anyone got more info on this band??

How did this thread make it so far without fucking Framtid? I also have some records at home of this other band who's name I can't remember right now but it's a 4 word random kinda name. So fucking good.

Framtid

Deathside

Disclose

Jellyroll Rockheads

Gauze

GISM

Confuse

Gloom

Cobra

Bad Vultures

Tom and Bootboys

Lip Cream

All so good.

I sold all my old japan is punk as fuck comps a fffew years ago, the japanese always took shit to that next level of ridiculousness, like disclose, that motherfucker had tattoos on his face, and none of the dudes ever took their jackets off while they played. But the early envy shit was some of the best hardcore punk rock I have ever heard.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

can someone hook me up with 'power never die' and 'live 1982-1984' by the comes in either v0, v2 or 320 mp3?

Just use soulseek - you can use a spectrograph or something to check it in case you're worried about transcodes

TkOHhSM.png

I'd rather have VBR either way, 320 is a waste of space, but there's no v2 or better rips on there.

• 6 months later...

I've been listening to a lot of japanese punk as of late.. Don't know if these have been mentioned but i'll post them:

9mm parabellum bullet

Doping Panda

ACIDMAN

ELLEGARDEN

Punk~en~ciel

radwimps

These are some of my favs so far. I've listened to polysics, but their new sound I don't seem to like all too much.

Rock bands, not punk. But they're good, Acidman, 9MM Para, Radwimps. Good bands.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...