Law Of The Universe

soraanaam

seriously i dont know how i got to know this, but i believe in the law of the universe, i mean, i AAAM a christian, but you gotta say that their is other forces that rule this world, like the universe, you dont know what shit is going out there, so this is basically the law of the universe and i have been livivng by it for a year.

be good

live good

think good thoughts

karma goes with the law of the universe

don't trip always be chill

look at things from different perspectives

and im fukin faded

the plus is, everytime i fuk up i tell my parents or my teachers, its the law of the universe

and everytime i get something done right or get high test scores and bitches tell me "how'd you get that score did you study?" "fuk no bitch its cuz i go by the law of the universe"

im still faded

the whole point of christianity is that your good deeds arent enough to redeem yourself, since humans are born into this world with sin (aka original sin) and there is nothng we can do to change this.

so no, karma will not save in the biblical sense.

go figure your religon out and know the fundementals.

or get a new one.

Guest StuckOnStupid
seriously i dont know how i got to know this, but i believe in the law of the universe, i mean, i AAAM a christian, but you gotta say that their is other forces that rule this world, like the universe, you dont know what shit is going out there, so this is basically the law of the universe and i have been livivng by it for a year.

be good

live good

think good thoughts

and im fukin faded

i cannot wait until the big one hits and california and its marijuana falls into the fucking pacific. forever. fuckouddahere, bong boy.

but until then...shine on, you crazy diamond.

• 5 weeks later...

be good

live good

think good thoughts

and im fukin faded

the plus is, everytime i fuk up i tell my parents or my teachers, its the law of the universe

and everytime i get something done right or get high test scores and bitches tell me "how'd you get that score did you study?" "fuk no bitch its cuz i go by the law of the universe"

im still faded

jesusdumbassbluegargoylps2.jpg