I'm going to Tokyo for Spring break! Help!

JTSO23

hah.. actually it pissed me off how many people have the j-girl fetish thing.. its a bit disrespectful. id put my bank ballance on over 80% of all male JET/NOVA staff going out as sex tourists.

my girlfriend is japanese and when were out with our mates (jp) enough fucking losers try n chat em up, i have to carry around a rudimentary fly squat to beat 'em away

hah.. actually it pissed me off how many people have the j-girl fetish thing.. its a bit disrespectful. id put my bank ballance on over 80% of all male JET/NOVA staff going out as sex tourists.

my girlfriend is japanese and when were out with our mates (jp) enough fucking losers try n chat em up, i have to carry around a rudimentary fly squat to beat 'em away

Seriously, those people make me sick. I'm not attracted to japanese girl more than any other girls. I miss white girls to be honest haha.

and as to what I dont like here, I wont list it all out here, but PM me if you want to know...

Which prepaid cell phone/ service should I buy while i'm out there? I'm also going to europe this summer so I'd need a phone to be able to work over there as well. I currently have a treo 700p on sprint but I don't think it will work international.

Also what is the best way to pay for things? Credit card or cash? I was planning on charging everything on my AMEX but I don't know how high the conversion rates are.

japan is not GSM compatible.

as for phones, a lot of people have blamed prepaid phones as the culprit

of child prostitution and other crimes. so a lot of companies are phasing out the

prepaid services.

if you are just visiting japan as a tourist, you have to figure out a way to get the phone in the US before going to japan.

i'm getting an AU phone on thursday.

watch out for the anime freaks too. well i guess the j-girl/anime freaks run hand in hand.

Seriously, those people make me sick. I'm not attracted to japanese girl more than any other girls. I miss white girls to be honest haha.

and as to what I dont like here, I wont list it all out here, but PM me if you want to know...

i was in awe the first time i was in tokyo. loved the girls, went back in june, still loved the girls, but the appeal def wore off. not so much physically, more so that they're so fucking submissive. can't really handle a girl that can't do shit for herself anymore...i'll pm you when the pm is back up. I used to want to live in japan, but can't fathom the idea now.

• 2 weeks later...
I cheated and got this when he was in Richmond over the summer... the flash threw the colors off a lot

Work is great, comparable to Timothy Hoyer

thigh.JPG

how much he charged u for that piece? and how long it took? Really nice work...

I'm going back to HK sometime this year to finish my back piece...

if the price is right, i'd like to get my forearms done as well...