191 members have voted

1. 1. which coast is better

• west
    • east

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know you are the exact same person right? Come on......fess' up.

To answer your questiom OMC, it's fucking awesome, thanks for asking.

We're only the same person insofar as one day, the gods decided that having one person knowing everything there is to know about every thing in the universe was kind of weird, so they split us into two separate individuals.

Strangely enough, as much as they conspired to keep us separate, the lightning rod-like qualities of Superfuture have brought us together again.

Keep it real out there in El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ãngeles del Río de Porciúncula!

We're only the same person insofar as one day, the gods decided that having one person knowing everything there is to know about every thing in the universe was kind of weird, so they split us into two separate individuals.

Strangely enough, as much as they conspired to keep us separate, the lightning rod-like qualities of Superfuture have brought us together again.

That sounds kinda like what I was thinking.

Keep it real out there in El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ãngeles del Río de Porciúncula!

Popozao.

Po po po po popozao popozao po po po po popozao popozao

... in brazilianese, it means 'really fat ass'.

when i think of always in a bitchy mood, i think of self-obsessed west coast blondes, actually. east coast girls are so dope.

good post, chicken.

when i went to LA for my boy's wedding, i became famous for eating two 4 x 4's, an order of fries and a coke in one 20 minute sitting. at the wedding, i would introduce myself to wedding goers and they would ask immediately, "are you the guy who ate two 4 x 4's????" needless to say, i didn't get laid on that trip.

damn, you're like harold & kumar when they finally get to white castle. me, i was known as the guy who ate the chicken head at one chinese new year party my friend's big family was hosting. i didn't get laid either.

You have to realize that neither of these types of girls exist except in these small little pockets of ridiculousness, i.e. children of Laguna, Beverly Hills, etc. Which is where all you tourist fucks go anyway, so it makes sense that your perception of Los Angeles is skewed from the start. Television and movies have fucked up my perception of New York, New Jersey and Boston, so I can understand why you might feel that way.

You have to realize that neither of these types of girls exist except in these small little pockets of ridiculousness, i.e. children of Laguna, Beverly Hills, etc. Which is where all you tourist fucks go anyway, so it makes sense that your perception of Los Angeles is skewed from the start. Television and movies have fucked up my perception of New York, New Jersey and Boston, so I can understand why you might feel that way.

describe to me, then, the quintessential hot california girl.

what does she wear? what's her idea of a perfect night out? does she swallow?

i'm just sayin' man, there is definitely a stereotypical cali girl that everyone can conjure up from memory. i've met quite a few of them at NYU- goddamn i hate the way your women talk. every single california girl i've met has that annoying airy Cali drawl... fuck, it is so fucking annoying. especially when it is a pretty girl, and you're about to get her home to bone and she says "i can't wait to fuck" but it sounds like "haahh cahn't waiyit to fahhck". instant "shutup bitch".

sorry, got off track. tell me about these sterling california babes- i love womens.

describe to me, then, the quintessential hot california girl.

what does she wear? what's her idea of a perfect night out? does she swallow?

i'm just sayin' man, there is definitely a stereotypical cali girl that everyone can conjure up from memory. i've met quite a few of them at NYU- goddamn i hate the way your women talk. every single california girl i've met has that annoying airy Cali drawl... fuck, it is so fucking annoying. especially when it is a pretty girl, and you're about to get her home to bone and she says "i can't wait to fuck" but it sounds like "haahh cahn't waiyit to fahhck". instant "shutup bitch".

sorry, got off track. tell me about these sterling california babes- i love womens.

Of course there is a stereotypical Cali girl thing. We have tons of Beverly Hills bimbos with fake tits, little dogs and annoying accents. On the other hand, you have the equivalent on the east coast with a bitch clad in Ralph Lauren, wearing a pearl necklace and walking her dog down 5th ave whilst yapping on her cell phone about how she is meeting X to eat at the fucking hardest to get into NYC restaurant of all time. It isn't any different.

The thing is though dude, the couple of times I have been to New York, AT LEAST half of the girls I heard talk and/or talked to had the same "valley girl" accent you are claiming is so "LA". It isn't a California thing anymore, really. It isn't even a ditzy / prissy girl thing anymore; it is damn near an every girl thing. Personally, I don't find the stereotypical NY/Jersey accent sexy at all, and I also hate the valley girl accent. This leaves us with the other 50% of the population who talk normally, and there is no higher amount of these women in NYC than there is in LA.

good post, chicken.

when i went to LA for my boy's wedding, i became famous for eating two 4 x 4's, an order of fries and a coke in one 20 minute sitting. at the wedding, i would introduce myself to wedding goers and they would ask immediately, "are you the guy who ate two 4 x 4's????" needless to say, i didn't get laid on that trip.

my brothers best friends made it one of his short term goals to eat a 10 x 10. he went once every couple of weeks adding more patties and cheese til he got his goal. i wasnt there when he did it but it still seems kinda gross. ive done a 4 x 4 and even that seems too big sometimes.

Guest jeffvyain

i think i got high just looking at that cali weed. west wins my vote due to weather/scenery/real beach, but i like the east coast attitudes a hell of a lot better than west coast. if i moved either direction, i'd probably wish i were on the other side

• 6 months later...
you know i love you, but -- have you been to the northwest?

i try and visit new york city once or twice a year, and i love it -- but the idea of renting for the rest of my life (i harbor no illusions about ever making millions) is a non-starter. why anyone would live anywhere on the east coast other than new york city i have no idea...

..tha fuck? My jersey niggas, what it do bby.

Of course there is a stereotypical Cali girl thing. We have tons of Beverly Hills bimbos with fake tits, little dogs and annoying accents. On the other hand, you have the equivalent on the east coast with a bitch clad in Ralph Lauren, wearing a pearl necklace and walking her dog down 5th ave whilst yapping on her cell phone about how she is meeting X to eat at the fucking hardest to get into NYC restaurant of all time. It isn't any different.

The thing is though dude, the couple of times I have been to New York, AT LEAST half of the girls I heard talk and/or talked to had the same "valley girl" accent you are claiming is so "LA". It isn't a California thing anymore, really. It isn't even a ditzy / prissy girl thing anymore; it is damn near an every girl thing. Personally, I don't find the stereotypical NY/Jersey accent sexy at all, and I also hate the valley girl accent. This leaves us with the other 50% of the population who talk normally, and there is no higher amount of these women in NYC than there is in LA.

truth, in france we could call that a "gucci" girl thing, especially in monaco