111 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think she's hot?!?!?

• Hell no!
    • Hell yeah!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus, what is up with all the asians hatin' on lucy? We're damn lucky we have SOMEONE to represent us. I just find it apalling...it's not like we're dominating the cultural scene here in America...along comes this decent Asian girl who gets major roles, is well known and now gets all this backlash...???

It's because she exemplifies what Americans think exotic Asians should look like. Why do you think most asians on American TV, and film look so similar and adhere to stereotypes from the 1920's.

also, didn't lucy liu make some comments about how she refuses to date asian men? correct me if i'm wrong. great representative if it's true.:rolleyes:

really, i heard kind of the opposite, that she wouldn't date a non-asian if he had dated an asian before cause he most likely would have yellow fever...

i don't think she is that hot, but she has that bitchy face that make you want to do it rough to her or something,

It's because she exemplifies what Americans think exotic Asians should look like. Why do you think most asians on American TV, and film look so similar and adhere to stereotypes from the 1920's.

How sad, that is one of the most unfair reasons to hate her though. Compare her to countless of korean girls who have teh eyelid surgery, who's more "real"?

how about that she's an okay actress at best, but due to orientalism in the film industry she's working and getting paid, when all the better actresses are stuck doing nbc saturday morning and indy flicks.