PRPS

testconditions

thank you!

hence, size down 3 from your true waist...

I told everyone i sized down 3 for prps but got Neg rep instead, demanding that i need to size up and have children! :(

You have to be very specific on here cause ppl will jump on something you say! Yeah you sized up 3 from the tagged size but probably 1-2 from the actually measured waist size. Feel me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

please, anyone knowledgeable, some help...

after waiting months, i just received a pair of prps raw barracuda is size 34 and the waist is just a tad bit loose in the back. and yes, the waist measures about 3/4 of an inch larger than marked. the front and back rise and upper thigh is pretty skin tight, which is somewhat new for me, though not uncomfortable, but based on what i've read it should significantly stretch out.

ok, my questions... if i size down, one more, to a 33 waist, as it is currently available, are the front and back rise and upper thigh measures the same as the 34 or proportionally smaller? additionally, would i be better staying with a 34 or downsizing one more as I'd like the denim fitted but not super tight? and right now i could use a bit of stretching in the front and back rise and upper thighs...

Need advice/help.

Took my border collie out playing by a pond while I had my black Ramblers on and now they've got some mud spots all around the lower legs. If they were indigo I wouldn't really mind but it just looks trashy on dark black denim.

I tried taking a brush to the mud but it's just not really that caked on to where a brush would be effective. It was more of thin, watery mud that's now dried on to the denim. Should I just say to hell with it and soak the lower parts of the denim in cold water or would this undoubtedly leave me with uneven loss of dye?

Advice appreciated (besides telling me not to wear dry denim to a muddy pond - lesson learned).

Thanks!

Thats what I noticed when I started looking to buy prps ramblers online. None of the stores that were suppose to be selling prps actually had them in stock anymore. Just happened to be walking past a denim shop in the city and they had 1 pair left which fitted like a glove so I impulse bought them.

I havent put them in my rotation to be honest so no progress to speak of. Im not use to a tight fit like the ramblers, grew up on looser jeans so I rarely find myself reaching for them but thats not to say I dont like them. Im hoping once I break a couple of the newer jeans I have in I'll have the ramblers next in line.

they are different models. the most made ones are the folded over pockets but every couple years prps make either red selvedge limited edition ones with riveted back pockets or purp line riveted ones(even sometimes with the folded over pockets) I think this year was red with rivets

they are different models. the most made ones are the folded over pockets but every couple years prps make either red selvedge limited edition ones with riveted back pockets or purp line riveted ones(even sometimes with the folded over pockets) I think this year was red with rivets

http://www.aphrodite1994.com/clothing-7/jeans-11/prps-jeans-raw-barracuda-22171.htm

Judging by the description, it seems to me it is the standard edition of the barracuda raw. I can't find the fold over pocketed raw barracuda on any european retailer

edit: btw I found a sale on Barracudas for americans :)http://www.bluefly.com/PRPS-raw-wash-Barracuda-selvedge-straight-leg-jeans/designer-cat60004-4294957542/305253501/detail.fly 209 USD, bargain. They only have 29, 33, 38 left though.

Yeah I recommend sizing down to a 34.

And yeah, I know what you mean about trying to find the Ramblers anymore. I grabbed mine for $50 off of Gilt but that's only because I'm a 36 waist.

Glad I went true to size too.

I'll be sure to post some evo pics as I break them in more. As of now I've only been wearing them sporadically because I just don't wear black denim all that much.

where the fuck can i buy the ramblers nowadays? need raw in 28 or 30

bluefly is selling raw ramblers, but they are mislabeled on their site as raw barracuda.

i have a size 33W here (p37p19e), which i ordered to compare the fit against my 34W raw barracuda (p37p19e03). this is the second pair of raw ramblers they've sent me instead of barracudas...

:confused:

so they are going back

i should have been content with the 34s as it has been murder waiting nearly two weeks until day to actual start wearing them.