stand up already...can't even see how your clothes fit...

haptronic

wahpym1.jpg

been around here dealing for so long he is almost an antique...Selegna brings to mind the gladiatorial early days of supertalk...the infamous...the unforgiving...many have been and gone...a lengthy roll call of tough guys...caps on or off...i knew someone was back when i heard the throaty growl of a lambo..

southside emblazoned on his forearms...is this a nod to superfuture and it's antipodean roots...how ever far south his side is...allow me to do this southern hemisphere style... treat this board as a game of league ..because i know he would appreciate the call to..

BRING BACK THE BlFF

wait are we still on camera...

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2007-06-12.jpg

omniscient... the eye would suggest...the all knowing chops may be the stronger indication...a hint at knowledge of hidden things...an understanding of the forces that bubble just below the surface...

as is incumbent on the illuminated nothing is given away...the fit is so perfectly well informed...that to the untrained eye ordo may pass by without notice...the hap poseâ„¢ is executed with the same subtle mastery...almost too good...

without the threat of an evil pain...that surely awaits the searcher as he wonders too hard...i would be one to probe deeper...my instincts tell me this case is one to be left alone...i am untraining my eyes as i type this...

2243775567_da5a19d6b6_o.jpg

a hooded figure enters a hallway...the sureness of his steps can only mean that this is somewhere he has been before...as he crouches to avoid detection...i cant help but notice that piece by piece the fit confirms my suspicions... de Gute knows exactly where he is...

remnants of another life...does the net let us know of his capture?...but a ruse to protect the unaware...a man of the night...the shadows...a shadow himself...in and of the dark...by day he must shine as bright as the sun itself...

a hooded figure enters a hallway...the sureness of his steps can only mean that this is somewhere he has been before...as he crouches to avoid detection...i cant help but notice that piece by piece the fit confirms my suspicions... de Gute knows exactly where he is...

remnants of another life...does the net let us know of his capture?...but a ruse to protect the unaware...a man of the night...the shadows...a shadow himself...in and of the dark...by day he must shine as bright as the sun itself...

lol 1234567

• 2 weeks later...

DSC04278_1.jpg

a true original...i have had the great honour to see a hap poseâ„¢ or two from the one and only termitezee grand master of consistent fits...a true gourmand of the finer points of american streetwear...no one does it better...

facing towards the ever changing backdrop of LA street art with the eye of a conisssuer...perhaps a creator himself...his mid-step stance... ready to escape if the heat should come calling... would this imply he knows what he is looking at...and is unprepared for questions...

hands in pockets as if not a care in the world...move along...nothing to see here...a message to distract any interested party perhaps...his face is never shown...some things are best kept secret...for all concerned...

and so we have the zee poseâ„¢ as original as the man himself

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

nav16.jpg

the warship in rear and his moniker both raise the spectre of aggression...you can see him now leaning back in a chair... his heavy boot against the tv...back and forth back and forth he rocks the set while the people inside it dance...his gun raised...one eye closed...he lowers the gun...takes aim...

one of a pair of world tourists out of the old dominion tvshooter has shown his jeans in spectacular motion...raising the bar in a friendly rivalry...what could his bearded opponent's next move be...

wait what is it with virginia and travis bickle anyway?