stand up already...can't even see how your clothes fit...

haptronic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darkzt3.jpg

skinee, elephant or animal the prefix and the style are always dark...darkanimal taking the new bogan gospel to the streets of nyc...as always a sophisticated take on high fashion...but not so austere that you cant hear the metal soundtrack...

redvo0.jpg

in almost every culture there is a trickster or joker here is no exception...red with his take on the hap poseâ„¢ all the apparatus suggest armageddon has come...and man must survive by whatever means he can..even raiding his sister's toys...

hap-pose.jpg

relative newcomer Tiranis looks forlorn as he picks up the reoccurring playground motif of the original pics...in this instance abandoned...bringing to mind the heartbreak at the end of childhood..

DSC01900.jpg

moy in the outdoors healthy robust...the look is one of sizing up the situation...as if whatever possibility exist can be dealt with as they come...

02-03-07_1551.jpg

my first reaction when i came across this entry from jq3k...was to wonder if the melting growth was still contagious...even though the original source had been removed...those of us old enough to remember still live in fear..

hapsteez.jpg

an open dedication from the irrepressibly suave sphoxx...crossposted in all it's splendid glory longing gaze© in full flight...one is left to wonder about the lucky recipient...

dcfc0107qj0.jpg

can't stop...won't stop....please don't stop...cheapmuthafukr brings it again...his arm resting across the knee as if to help carry the heart on his sleeve...from his eyes this looks like the real thing...

whitewashed2.jpg

the industrial door..the muted palate...dunaj gives us another masterpiece...even more institutional in tone...this time there is no doubt who is in control...

2czvfbn.png

a rose by any other name....echoepidemic....reminds us about what a girl's best friend really is...intense...the yearning in the gaze is enough to make a man want to cry...

img0398sr5.jpg

first post and perhaps unknowingly soepom nailed the hap poseâ„¢ ....gaze fixed squarely on an object in hand...is it an insect?...the garden setting would suggest she holds something from nature...perhaps looking for the meaning of life itself...

2cff3ub.jpg

a gift in my inbox...designersheep takes the opportunity to examine man in the modern world...steel, concrete and glass....in contrast to the fibers of the garb...the flesh and bone...crouching desperately into frame barely able to fit.. and yet we all somehow manage...

8.jpg

is it a ghostly apparition...a return from the dead...perhaps a rebirth...in the distance tg76...behind her an outline almost covered...the paint splatters evidence of erasure...the white walls suggest unlimited potential...a blank canvas...

dsc56491od9.jpg

by special request the undoubtedly stylish still...face cropped a nod to the beginnings of waywt...hands relaxed yet ready...the posture strong and supple....this reeks of poise...

ftwsd6.jpg

beefcake is backed into a corner...face a black hole of mystery...the hands set to protect...the outfit comprised of staples so as to reveal little...makes one wonder...what is being hidden...

031307b.jpg

from the home of killdozer...gaze hidden behind mirror lenses... sam0113...the robocop of denim...he will stop at nothing...toughness born in the cold...he means business here...no trace is found of tender heart he so obviously has...

DSC05223-771753.JPG

all that is missing is the chalk outline to denote the scene of the crime ...on bended knee kiya looks off to the side...does he spy another opportunity...justice eyes fixed squarely on us...perhaps suspicious...slightly amused...a wise man who sees it all and says very little...

hapsetcq0.jpg

another by special request...the gutsiest addition to the hap poseâ„¢ collection thus far...hipset is an artist and his artistry seems to touch everything he does...

his posts make me think of the 50's...when jack the dripper was on the cover of time...the first rock star painter...the drinking sessions where he was the butt of de Kooning's jokes...the struggle with the medium...the solitary work of the artist..

in the studio... empty bar the barest essentials...paint marks the walls and floor...his form is perfect...hands legs and cigarette all as they should be...yet the style and attitude are his own...mid exhale...a whisper of a moustache...there is a defiance...a challenge...he dares us to find a flaw...i fail to see one...

IMG_0007-5.jpg

always subtle with the detail...nairb49 takes note of the finer points...and strives to bring them together...his hap poseâ„¢ reflects this...pinrolls...lace ups...a humble quest for perfection...

435179962_2d19dec50d_o.jpg

like an elf from a child's book...tweedlesinpink does exactly what is necessary...performing all sorts of thankless tasks...with workmanship never workmanlike...and this entry gets the job done in fine form...i owe this man some clothes...

436484161_0eaa8e82d0.jpg

it comes as no surprise to see a hint of action in a pic from beatle...she makes it happen...where others would sit around waiting for accolades...she is off...too busy tackling the next challenge...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/thorn111/tour010.jpg

in the long forgotten past when jeans tucked into boots were still a contentious issue..thorns did a tribute shot....a proto-hap poseâ„¢ if you will...a man apart...he stands alone with the courage of his convictions....

itends.jpg

like.jpg

afairy.jpg

tale.jpg

this sketch of a hap poseâ„¢ conceals some masterpieces by the woman who turned wywt into an art form....

b i z z y ...her magazine style settings perfectly compliment sophisticated wardrobe choices...not concerned with backgrounds...this all happens in three dimensions...an entire mood...a scene from a movie in progress...storybook titles like a trail of crumbs...split image links hint at some detail...the rest is left unsaid...

i only wish i was this good....

• 3 months later...

in the long forgotten past when jeans tucked into boots were still a contentious issue..thorns did a tribute shot....a proto-hap poseâ„¢ if you will...a man apart...he stands alone with the courage of his convictions....

LOL I had totally forgotten about that one. I just went into my photobucket account to check it out and Im pretty sure thats the only pic out of all my early waywts that I still think is pretty decent.

This is a pretty interesting thread...the commentary on each picture remaining fresh as if a museum of sorts, but only with focus one subject in particular..

back in the early days before the hap pose â„¢ was standardized...there were these two posts...

coat005.jpg

while not a pose...here we have the small tribute that i had mentioned above...tucking jeans in boots was still fraught with controversy... there was no alternate fits thread with master magician darkanimal and his note for note impressions... where was one to post such a thing...thorns bowled into waywt ... tucked his jeans...posted a tribute....and here it is....

waywt113pa2.jpg

in a case of errata...a mistaken judgment on my part...i had in the beginning of this thread i wrongly credited digital_denim with coining the term hap pose â„¢...whilst browsing an area of the interwebs that is best left unsaid to protect the innocent i came across this...the monkey who sounds like a bird...credited by the man himself as the pose...an expression of common interests perhaps...getting deeper into pics...inspired...it served as an inspiration to me...

as of late there has been a number of hap poses â„¢ and i have been too busy...and still get busier...so have been unable to archive...if you have a pose...please send it to me by pm and i will do my best to include it...

4ztdle0.jpg

borrow...adapt...refine...a quick development...a short rise to fame...i can't help but ponder as to his name... the probing questions...the self critique...processing the input..the whole way that he has come to this style... nothing at all suggests that the name is apt...all i can think is that DUM may not talk...

the_wizard.jpg

high in a tree...as if getting closer to the stars...looking down with the longing gaze ©...so true... so sure...it reeks of contentment...beyond longing...belonging...the experience of love...diamonds has created a masterpiece...there is no fear from the dizzying height...akin to asking someone with a chainsaw....to cut the tree...make him fall...tiiiimber

• 1 month later...