celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

Ryan Gosling outside Uniqlo, well walking by. I didn't even pay any attention till Sidney creamed his pants saying "Oh my God, oh my God dude you know who that was?", my reply "No", "Ryan Gosling", "Who's he?" then I turned around to see who this "Ryan Gosling" was and there was Ryan walking away, funnily enough we both looked back at each other at the same time :D almost a "Meet Joe Black" moment but minus the bus incident.

Oh and what's her face from Misshapes coming out of Opening Ceremony.

i thought sidney only says "nigga"

i got to chat with dr. know @ warped tour in 2004. he preformed with coheed and cambria. really cool guy. unfortunately, i would've rather seen bad brains, but they weren't in effect at the time, and in hindsight, my decision to watch all of Co&Ca's set was a mistake.

Danced it up with Matt Dillon at Movida. He a busta.

Took Eddie Griffins picture with some sufu krew, he was a total shithead.

Met Kavinsky and Kid Sister briefly at Revival.

Sold clothes to Van Halen, black and white t-shirts,, I set him up with some surface2air paris and Wings and Horns.

Accidently dressed the Jonas Brothers through their stylist, didn't know who she was buying for and she asked me to put together some rockstar shit. So I guess I'm responsible for some squeaky clean teen idol douches rocking Julian Red, Helmut Lang, and Comme Des Garcons.

Same deal with Jude Law. Although I think he ended up with a Robert Geller jacket.

Rachel McAdams was at the restaurant I work at two nights ago, I didn't know she was in the next booth while I was counting my money, and I was having a loud conversation about STD tests and corny white women with a friend.

Apparently she was horrified.

That's what you get for coming in at five minutes to close and expecting service.

why didn't their stylist do that herself? whore.

Eh, she's a really cool girl, she came in a lot when she had a big contract with disney.

Most stylists are huge bitches who think they know everything and basically are tasteless whores who are just balls out hot and deepthroat for jobs. They thought they knew the store better than me, and would just order me around to get things, knowing full well that they were going to take the stuff on stylist loan, so no commission for me, plus I would have to retag and merchandise everything when they brought it back.

Sherri (disney/jonas stylist) on the other hand just straight up admitted that she wasn't on point when dressing men (Jonas thing was a side project, she did almost all females), so she let me show her whatever, and then made calls on it. Plus the disney account is HUGE, so she would buy a couple thou per trip, full commission.

Robin Williams, Bono, Soulja Boy, Cast of SNL, and Marky Mark all in Columbus Circle on separate occassions.

A bunch of shitty rock bands on separate occasions at concerts when I was younger, 95% of rockstars are assholes to kids...boys at least, the bassist of some terrible band was hitting on my friend that was 14 at the time.

Dave Chapelle was in Supreme looking at skateboards, Swizz Beats was in front of Kidrobot, Mary Kate and Ashley walking with an entourage near NYU, a bunch of the BBC homo's (Pharrell, Nigo, etc) hanging around the Bape store alot. There's always a bunch of familiar faces in NYC but most of them aren't worth remembering or mentioning.

I had some semi-courtside tickets to the Knicks game last week, Fat Joe, the asian guy from Heroes, and Sean William Scott were sitting a few rows in front of me. When the Knicks won, Fat Fuck ran onto the court screaming and clapping and shit ahahaha.

Not really any personal encounters except a head nod or anything, but it's always cool coming face to face with celebs.

hillary duff at barney's madison

julianne moore at apc ny

arnold schwarzenegger at barney's beverly hills

paul mooney at burbank airport

courtney cox and david arquette at santa monica pier

alicia silverstone at real food daily

jason schwartzman at real food daily

carmen electra at opening ceremony la

nick verreos (project runway season 2) at mood la

How did alicia silverstone look in person?

hillary duff at barney's madison

julianne moore at apc ny

arnold schwarzenegger at barney's beverly hills

paul mooney at burbank airport

courtney cox and david arquette at santa monica pier

alicia silverstone at real food daily

jason schwartzman at real food daily

carmen electra at opening ceremony la

nick verreos (project runway season 2) at mood la

Chilled in the studio with Prefuse 73 in Japan.

Ran into Mike Myers on the street in NYC. He was carrying a hockey stick. It was October and another random passerby exclaimed "HAPPY THANKSGIVING MIKE!"

Jimmy Fallon took out money from an ATM in a diner I was eating in.

Alicia Keys ate at Chin Chin's in NYC with me.

Wyclef Jean was staying at a nearby hotel when he was in town for some awards show, I think it was the VMAs in 2005. He was driving that white car thats in the video for T.I.'s "You Know What It Is".

Met that dude Jin. The rapper.

Met Pete Rock and Jean Grae outside a show once. Jean liked my sneakers.

Was on the set of "WTC" and talked with Oliver Stone.

Gus Van Sant came to my house for lunch.

I was sitting in Dunkin Donuts tonight and I'm pretty sure Billy Danze from M.O.P came in for some snacks.

lol