celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

when i worked retail i sold a dress to sienna miller when she was shopping with jude law. she was really nice but not as hot as i thought. she was wearing bad jeanz. and she kept petting jude law. he didn't even offer to pay or anything.

i totally killed it by making some dry joke about an infected bio-port. wampwamp.

also spent like 3 hours helping perry ferral and his concubine. he kept trying to sex her when she was trying shit on.

ashlee simpson shopped there too with her orangehued hos and a giant black man.

also met perez hilton when he had bubblegum blue hair. homgzz.

i see k-os around but he doesnt even count. i hate toronto.

Reese witherspooner, cameron diaz, that 007 guy, bono, that fat chick from "little miss sunshine", whats her face knightley, sean bean, sissy spacek, charlize theron

hmmm

bumped into a drunk uma thurman last christmas in the east village. now, i'm a tall dude, but she plain knocked me over. then she reached down to help me up, and with that deep sexy voice she was just like "i'm sooo sorry" and there was a lampost behind her and she was all illuminated... pretty hot (minus her being drunk). her handler ended up helping me up and then they left.

like last spring i was in matt umanov guitars and minnie driver came in. she was playing a nice taylor acoustic and when she went to put it away, she missed the stand, and luckily i was close enough that i caught it. she gave me a hug. she is also very tall.

last december i was on the subway and i gave my seat to yoko ono. it just happened to be december 8th too. odd. she is very small.

stanley tucci comes over for dinner every once and a while. guys a fucking genius. though he scared me away from applying to SUNY purchase. he's pretty short too.

Kanye West, Keven Garnett, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Ryan Gosling, Heath Ledger, Mr. Big, Spike Lee x 3, Colin Farrell, Edward Norton (!!!), Chloe Sevigny, Terry Richardson, Larry Clark, Suchin Pak, Ian Hall (Top Chef), Bun B.

Can't think of any more right now.

Oh yeah. Dipset bitch.

Kanye West, Keven Garnett, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Ryan Gosling, Heath Ledger, Mr. Big, Spike Lee x 3, Colin Farrell, Edward Norton (!!!), Chloe Sevigny, Terry Richardson, Larry Clark, Suchin Pak, Ian Hall (Top Chef), Bun B.

I met this nigga right?

Did we figure out what movie they were filming by your house?

hmmm

bumped into a drunk uma thurman last christmas in the east village. now, i'm a tall dude, but she plain knocked me over. then she reached down to help me up, and with that deep sexy voice she was just like "i'm sooo sorry" and there was a lampost behind her and she was all illuminated... pretty hot (minus her being drunk). her handler ended up helping me up and then they left.

like last spring i was in matt umanov guitars and minnie driver came in. she was playing a nice taylor acoustic and when she went to put it away, she missed the stand, and luckily i was close enough that i caught it. she gave me a hug. she is also very tall.

last december i was on the subway and i gave my seat to yoko ono. it just happened to be december 8th too. odd. she is very small.

stanley tucci comes over for dinner every once and a while. guys a fucking genius. though he scared me away from applying to SUNY purchase. he's pretty short too.

how do you know it was her? all look same.

I met this nigga right?

Did we figure out what movie they were filming by your house?

CHINESE TAKEOUT SON.

That marking is still there. No idea but I just had some hot n sour soup from that hood spot.

how do you know it was her? all look same.

its one of those things you just know. you don't see many fashionable/wizzened old asian ladies on the subway. also, this was just after her driver had threatened her, so i guess she was slumming it with us common folk.

Reese witherspooner, cameron diaz, that 007 guy, bono, that fat chick from "little miss sunshine", whats her face knightley, sean bean, sissy spacek, charlize theron

im jealous of the u seeing whats her face knightley, and cameron diaz and reese witherspoon.... :(

all the celebs i saw were hk actors.... even in canada..

hmmm

co-sign on uma's manute bol steezyness. i saw hear near the commerce bank on 6th and 14th a few months back and she on some straight up giraffe shit. girl is massive.

co-sign on uma's manute bol steezyness. i saw hear near the commerce bank on 6th and 14th a few months back and she on some straight up giraffe shit. girl is massive.

She's really cool. I worked with her on few occasions and she's very down to earth. She also parties a lot more than people might think but you didn't hear that from me.

Can't think of any more right now.

Oh yeah. Dipset bitch.

must elaborate.....

The people in your list seem like they might be atleast somewhat interesting in person.

past little while - Met all of the Toronto Raptors at a restaurant, Danced a little with paris hilton at DJ AM (chatted with him a bit too), Ran in to Mike Myers and Dov Charney on the LES, saw Colin Farrel at a Hotel in Toronto but didn't talk to him, just his buddy (asked me if I knew of any sleazy bath houses). Also chatted with Steve Aoki and Danny Masterson when they were DJing here, and have met the Cobra Snake a few times. Had dessert with David Scwhimmer and Terrence Howard hit on my girlfriend in Jeffrey NY.

Also, Ryan McGinley and Nick Zinner at a GENART party.

i met philip glass tonight at a little after party after his birhdya show in houston. and hes one of the nicest people ive ever met in my entire life. he in no way shape or form acts the slightest bit above anyone.

any one else had some celebrity encounters good or bad?

I'm really late on this, but that's awesome. I wish I could meet Steve Reich someday.

As for celebrity encounters... Of Montreal I guess. I wouldn't consider them celebrities but that's the best I've got. Me and my friends were at a show of theirs but it got shut down by the fire chief. So we talked to Dottie and she put us on her guest list for the next nights show in the state over, and then we got a shout out next night mid way through the set. It was pretty cool.