supertalk6
Corbin Law

celebrity encounters

yeah, like 2 years ago haha... and i don't think i saw aaron that night

yeah i dunno i know i saw your post before but it clicked this morning

old missed connections thing

met bernhard willhelm at a party last night

lol

i made eye contact with alec baldwin at a gas station once.  i like to think he still tells people about it too.

I went on a tour at some rock and roll museum next to the Staple Center one day. The worker said that Michael Jackson was practicing right next door for his concert. I went home that day and saw on the news that he was dead. RIP.

once saw jermaine defoe in harrods. my m8 looked at his crutches and said 'typical', he heard him and stared at him whilst his m8 hurried him along

hmm recently I saw Alec Baldwin biking around Central Park. Hes everywhere. Earlier this year I also ran into Philip Seymour Hoffman around Union Sq and we matched eyes for a bit. This was just days before he killed himself. Looked like a total mess. 

Edited by Augustus

I see Alec Baldwin every other morning walking his dogs and our dogs sniff each other but he never says hi or look at you.  He's turning into the crazy old neighbor hood guy who walks around in pajamas and kinda mumbles to himself cept he has a hot yoga instructor wife.

Met Travis Barker right outside Harrods. I was talking to a buddy about some of the cars parked outside and noticed a tatted up guy taking pictures of the Merc 6x6. It clicked that it was him and I got his attention as he moved over and took a picture of an Aventador. Chatted for a bit with him. Super chill guy- he ended up asking me questions about what I was studying and I bounced a few off him as well. Really cool experience. 

best encounter so far -

was right behind kanye at the counter in blue in green. it was just me and him at the store.

I have seen quite a few where I work in the past couple months. robert downey, jason batemen, kristen bell, denzel washington, bill murray, robert duvall, drew barrymore, etc. they're the most notable at least. 

for some reason they only ever order the most plain and basic things on the menu. they've all had good manners at least.

broke Sharron Corrs window when i was a plumbing apprentice ... suppose that counts  

(singer in the irish band The Corrs )

Edited by Flash