Corbin Law

celebrity encounters

i also met aziz but outside blue in green while he was doing some photoshoot

got asked where the major lazer stage was at outsidelands by vanessa hudgens.

did you point at your dick and say right here?

^^My roommate has been to Hudgens's apartment a couple of times to play poker.. apparently she hosts games but has no clue how to play.

Also, I chilled with Hercules & Love Affair for a little while last Thursday. Cool people, spent a large portion of the time trying to figure out the gender of one of them though.

Once Charlie Kaufman bumped into me as I was wandering a movie theatre during a festival. He was very short and apologized, distractedly.

And I never washed my hands again.

I was on a flight from Tulsa to Minneapolis? (not really sure where it was to... it was a connecting flight) with Sebastian Bach. I actually noticed him at the gate before we left, but I didn't say anything becuase I could only remember one Skid Row song at the time (18 and Life). Anyway, after the flight, we were waiting for our gate-checked bags and everyone's making light conversation. Then, this couple asks for an autograph and all-of-a sudden, everyone in the vicinity realizes he's famous and goes nuts. I didn't talk to him that much, but he seemed pretty cool. Also, I'm pretty sure he stayed at the same hotel as us... and he's pretty tall in person.

got asked where the major lazer stage was at outsidelands by vanessa hudgens.

I can honestly say I wouldn't know Vanessa Hudgens if she took a steaming dump on my chest. I'm fucking old.

terry richardson rode past me on his bike in soho thursday morning. he was parking his bike so i walked up to him and said hi. got a pic of him and then left

Dec last year on holiday. Alec baldwin at the JFK toilets and J Alba in a T Mobile in Beverly hills. She got served before me even though me and my mates were there for like 35 minutes and she was there for 5. fuckin starloving bitches in hollywood. Then some ranbdom lady she didnt know hugged her.

My coworker and I sold Iggy Pop an as is bookcase today.

And I sold Topher Grace a fan awhile back. He weirded me out a lil tho.

what was topher grace like?

I thought I saw Paul McCartney walking into the chelsea hotel on Saturday.

^Hah a couple of my friends have been working with him every day at the ballet for a while now. My roommate met him last week too at the ballet fall gala.

when i was about 12 i was in a public bathroom in tahoe... a guy stops me and asks if i want to meet pete rose. at first im like wtf is this dude approaching me in the bathroom for? fuck it, he led me to this big ass ballroom and pete rose was just chillin in there by himself. i met him, we hung out, i got an autograph... one of the bigger wtf moments in my life.

Ke$ha came into the shop the other week and we still can't get the stank out

Met Eric Koston while waiting in line for the tram at Disneyland today. Then knocked Heidi Klum and Seal's son's cotton candy out if his mouth at California Adventure...he ran into me.