celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

Back in the 90's.. I saw Barry Bonds at a local Wendy's.

I live in Fremont (a small city in the Bay) and I was shocked.

My dad and I went to him after we ate to get an autograph on my Giants hat. I was probably 10.

He was a fucking douche and just said get away kid.

No one was bothering him at all and I JUST WANTED AN AUTOGRAPH.

Karma is a bitch.. steroid man.

met DJ eric prydz after a show snapped a pic wit him.

IMG_0208.jpg

went to see a Mickey Ave/Kesha concert. After micky's set i went out for a smoke, no re-entry so i started to walk towards downtown & a door opens up to the right of me and the Ave walks out so i strat talkin to him & got a pic wit him...

7dd6c297.jpg

I was en route to the dog park w/ my wife a few weeks ago and stopped for a coffee. Apparently Jason Schwartman struck up a convo w/ my wife and was playing w/ our dog for the entire time I was in there. I got outside and he was yapping on his cellphone while his wife was in tow, so the window of opportunity was closed.

Sucks, he's one of about 2 or 3 celebrities I'd actually appreciate meeting.

i met willie nelson and his poet friend before they went on stage

and joe rogan too

They were both chill as fuck

joe rogan is the one dude from the UFC id be interested in meeting.

actually i met amir sadollah at a bikram yoga studio. hes cool too.

Back in the 90's.. I saw Barry Bonds at a local Wendy's.

I live in Fremont (a small city in the Bay) and I was shocked.

My dad and I went to him after we ate to get an autograph on my Giants hat. I was probably 10.

He was a fucking douche and just said get away kid.

No one was bothering him at all and I JUST WANTED AN AUTOGRAPH.

Karma is a bitch.. steroid man.

the summer after orl vs LA in the nba finals, i watched dwight howard ignore a kid in a make-a-wish wheelchair at an airport, he just wanted a picture or something. this was waiting at the gate with at least an hour to kill

saw Del get hassled super hard at the San Diego airport a while back. He was behind us going through security, they stopped him, did the pat down. At the gate I look over and he's surrounded by 4 plain clothes cops, one with his hand on his gun. They're telling him to take off his hat, his shoes, open his backpack, etc. He's being cool as fuck about it and tells them all the electronics are for making music. They ask who he is, says his name is Del The Funky Homosapien and he's a rapper, one cop rolls his eyes and mutters "typical", then calls him son and they walk away, leaving him to clean up all his shit they made him spread out. Dude stayed cool as fuck given the situation.

I went to college in Lincoln,NE. Some time in like 2004 or 2005 Jenny Lewis was in town doing some work w/ Conor Oberst for a non Bright-Eyes release he was doing.

Anyhow my friends and I were downtown at Family Thrift on 'O' just shopping around when she walks in. My friends and I didn't think it was actually her so I walked up half flirting and made some bullshit small talk, then said 'you look a lot like Jenny Lewis'.

To this she replied , "Yeah, on my better days thats who I am'. We talked for a while. She is really nice, and CRAZY hot.

i saw that bitch that plays like the new brenda on the new 90210 in line in front of me at Starbucks. She looked at me for like 5 seconds, smiled, i paid her no mind and went on to order my coffee. She uses insane amounts of make up on the show. Her face was all bruck up with acne and shit. Plus she was dressed crazy hipster. Like, salt crystals instead of deodourant hipster.