celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

^ aren't Alec Baldwin's issues with his family pretty much common knowledge? I thought I remembered hearing a message he left for his daughter just berating her and saying how much he hates her, etc...?

Back on subject, had Stephon Marbury roll up next to me at Magic. The rep I was talking to is a heavy Knicks fan and pretty much ignored him until he left...funny shit. Saw Biz Markee as well. That guy has looked the same forever it seems.

It was an early Saturday morning, and I walked down Lafayette street in Manhattan. And I stood on the corner for a bit, waiting for a friend.

When I turned to the right I saw Jack Black, his wife and his baby in a carriage. So I was stunned and went "OH MY GOD ITS JACK BLACK! JACK BLACK! JACK BLACK! JACK BLACK" and he gave me the dirtiest look for a good minute as he passed me.

From that day on I never watched another movie with that fat fuck.

• 1 month later...

Place I used to work at in Houston would see local and sometimes bigger celebs coming in to buy electronics: Yao Ming, Olajuwon, Artest (most of the Rockets, actually), the majority of the Mexican national team, Ronaldinho and a couple other Brazilian players, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Lisa Edelstein, and a bunch of southern hip-hop musicians, Mannie Fresh, J. Prince, Michael Watts, Bun B, Pimp C, Lil Wayne, Andre 3000.

My favorite was Pimp C though. He walks in and points at an iPod nano and says pretty loudly, "mayne, what the FUCK is that thing?" he got a bunch of dirty looks. Didn't help that he was decked out in bright purple and was carrying one of those giant Gucci bags over his shoulder. He bought a laptop for his bitch, as he called her.

Bruce Springsteen's son goes to my school (I had class with him) and I saw Bruce on move in day. I used to eat dinner a table away from Matt Ryan before he graduated last year from BC. Saw Judah Friedlander walking down the street near my house in Queens. Tim Russert and his son Luke a few times (son also went to my school). Was at uniqlo when Katie Holmes was shopping there this year. I think there are more I can't remember...

where do you work. Premium Goods? LOL

Place I used to work at in Houston would see local and sometimes bigger celebs coming in to buy electronics: Yao Ming, Olajuwon, Artest (most of the Rockets, actually), the majority of the Mexican national team, Ronaldinho and a couple other Brazilian players, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Lisa Edelstein, and a bunch of southern hip-hop musicians, Mannie Fresh, J. Prince, Michael Watts, Bun B, Pimp C, Lil Wayne, Andre 3000.

My favorite was Pimp C though. He walks in and points at an iPod nano and says pretty loudly, "mayne, what the FUCK is that thing?" he got a bunch of dirty looks. Didn't help that he was decked out in bright purple and was carrying one of those giant Gucci bags over his shoulder. He bought a laptop for his bitch, as he called her.

i gave tracy morgan a pound last week, but he had too many fans jockin him for me to wanna be around long enough to chat.

steven seagal came into my work a couple weeks ago, i was starstruck like a motherfucker. i wanted to shake his hand but i think id have been dissapointed if he didnt snap my arm in half then drive my nosebone into my brain. so i let it slide. dude dresses like his characters irl. he was wearing some hybrid pncho that was equal parts inuit craftsmen and ancient shogun warrior. still rockin that ponytail too.

Was in Maxfields looking through Rick jawnz and look up Portia Di Rossi is next to me, just smiled at each other. Then she turned around again in a minute and proclaimed how much she loved some piece she was holding, i agreed and then a shop assistant comes up to her and starts talking to her about it.

So i walked off.

• 2 weeks later...
Was in Maxfields looking through Rick jawnz and look up Portia Di Rossi is next to me, just smiled at each other. Then she turned around again in a minute and proclaimed how much she loved some piece she was holding, i agreed and then a shop assistant comes up to her and starts talking to her about it.

So i walked off.

she's so gorgeous it's ridiculous, and i never like blondes. shame she's a pussy bumper.

• 2 years later...

I've met the keyboardist from Arcade Fire and... WAKA FLAKA in the past year

Waka was actually super friendly lol