celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

you guys are crushing my marc johnson feelings.

i still love him

i think with mj he is just very calm and collective... but a dick though haha. its like come on man these people view you as a god... why cant he be a little grateful haha.... im pretty sure he is but what i am down for is that he really does it for the love... he lives in crestline for gs sake.

When I was living in Miami year round I seen a lot of famous people, probably loads more than I recognized. I only talked to two; Trick Daddy and Wyclef Jean. Both of them seemed nice enough.

It's hard to recognize famous people, I'd always do a double take. Except for like, people in the NBA, they're always shorter than you imagined too. I suppose fame adds a couple inches to your height, but it only lasts while on film.

^^trina, the baddest chick.

served will farrell at my restaurant once. real low key brother. it was nice to see that he's not a ridiculous showman every where he goes. real nice when we small talked too.

this was while him and dustin hoffman were filming on my campus,

who btw is like 5 ft, no joke.

i met jack johnson on a flight to san francisco. He was the one with the annoying crying baby sitting behind me. When the flight landed, I turned around and saw him and said "Has anyone ever told you you look just like jack johnson?"

jj- ya i actually am Jack JOhnson!

Conversation ensued, but not too in-depth being that I didnt follow his music very much. I actually saw him in concert at the San Diego streetscene which he mustve been returning from

i met ahmad rashad, he was a prick. I met vernon davis (nfl player) Dude was fucking huge

Met some hockey players (sharks and other teams)

Jerry rice was cool.

Heather locklear and richie sambora lived 3 doors down from my friend in laguna. She is hot as fuck in person.

The Laguna beach kids were in SF one time and they were chill. LC is hot in person. That kid steve was a stoner and we blazed.