celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

how lam was he?

let's put it this way, he was trying to eat thai coconut curry with chopsticks...

as he was leaving, i said "yo, fight da power!" he just smirked and walked out.

at rock the bells, me and my cousin were outside the gates when this black midget with funky hair passed us. it was murs. he was with his girlfriend (looked filipino) and i think me and my cousin were the only ones to notice. hes like 5' 4"

No offense taking and I agree with you. Tiffany is just a normal person and she hates being associated with saved by the bell. It's amazing when I go out in public with them how much people just stare and follow them around. They don't notice it to much but I sure do.

It might surprise you to know that she and the whole cast from that show don't get shit from it being syndicated all over the world, Not a penny.

...and she hates Dustin Diamond.

Speak for yourself, Saved by the Bell is not blowing me outta the water. Celebrities are, for the most part ordinary ppl, save for the exceptionally talented ones (few and far between). The extremely good looking ppl are basically just genetic lottery winners who get more credit than they deserve. No offense toward Jimmy

Lol I mean it as in you can pretty much pick up the phone and talk to a celebrity whenever you want. You're also on like a really really good friend basis which is probably a whole lot more then most people can say.

tarjay is what nikkaz call target cuz target iz mad koo and iz all about well designed products n shit, nikkaz dun kno, target wurked with mikal gravez and shit, nikkaz iz like

oh snap sun target iz like madd afficial and shit, so nikkaz prittended to be all hoity toity and called that shitz TARJAY like a frencherman.

nikka.

i ran the la marathon a few years back (i think it was 02). when i was walking to the starting line from my hotel i saw jessica alba walking with her then boyfriend, the dude from dark angel that she starred with. there were a bunch of people taking pictures of them but nothing too crazy as she wasn't as much a celebrity then as she is now. anyway, i get to the finish line and i see her waiting by herself next to a barrier. there wasn't anyone around her. so i turn in my timing chip and a volunteer wraps me in a milar blanket and i go straight up to her and ask her if she wouldn't mind taking a picture with me (i was carrying a small disposable camera). she couldn't have been nicer. she even put her arm around me. don't think she'd do that now.

• 3 months later...

i partied with Michael Fassbender who played Stelios in 300. that was my funnest celeb sighting

i saw elisha cuthbert on new years eve (with her harem of hot bitches) and she looked at my shoes and then shot me a dirty look. :(

i was wearing stan smiths btw.

was this in montreal? if so, where? just curious where she partied.