celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

ive met mike epps who was weird, i was working and he was trying to convince me that a pair of prps i had at my old store he had made in his garage cause he was a mechanic. he was high out of his mind.

also met meadow soprano(so hot in person) shopping in my old work, as well as tommy lee.

anwan glover that show The Wire was a customer of mine dude was tall as hell super nice too.

juan dixon used to shop db when i worked there

wes from some girls/gutg/an comes into my store, same with ari from lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd revive thiss

Morgan Freeman yelled at me this one time when I was pushing my brother around. He was filming this lame as movie that didn't even make it to theaters called Edison around my aunts house. He was walking back to a car to get taken back to his hotel and I guess he saw me pushing my brother around and he told me to knock it off.

Also my aunt is a cosmetologist and used to do stuff for Johnny Depp's mom when he was doing 21 Jump Street. I saw him like once every couple months when I was over at her house. He was a nice guy, I remember he played army men with me.

She is married to my best friend Brady Smith (the guy sitting next to her in the picture).

He's an actor too. A side note for all you Houston guys on here, he's from Sharpstown.

She is really tiny. It's weird how every one in TV and in movies look so normal but they are so small. I'm 6' 2" and Brady is 6' 5" so we look like giants standing next to her.

She is really sweet. just as normal as any other person. When I met her about 4 years ago I expected her to be differen't than that but she's just... normal, and real fucking HOT!

i would never pictured him coming from Sharpstown. if i saw him in Houston i would've thought he came from a Memorial, Sugarland, or a Woodlands upbringing.

do you come to Houston alot Jimmyc?

Whenever I get to houston it's usually to catch a flight. I'm from Dallas so when I leave Nac, it's usually to go up there. Most of the people I went to college with are from there. They're mosty a bunch of Jesuit, St Joseph's brats from Bellaire.

Whenever I'm in LA I always bump into celebrities for some reason..

Anyway, just last month I was at the breakfast place called Newsroom and right behind me was Tobey Maguire and his family. He was actually pretty cool...such a nice guy. I had my friend took a picture of us.

Then, after that I ran into My Name is Earl star Jason Lee at American Rag with his very beautiful model/aspiring actress wife. Everytime I go to this place I always see celebrities whenever I go to this place. This is also where I saw Beck with his girlfriend last year.

I also saw Tom Brady's baby mama Bridget Moynahan when I was having dinner with friends at Bossa Nova in Beverly HIlls.

I've met Sir Ian McKellen at Gay Pride in San Francisco years ago. He is truly one of my favorites actors of all time.

Met the first ever supermodel Janice Dickinson at Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Saw Usher and his entourage outside SportieLA.

I had John Varvatos sign my Varvatos x Converse shoes when he was at Bloomingdales.

Then of course...I've met several Reality Stars all around LA...guess they're everywhere...

ive met mike epps who was weird, i was working and he was trying to convince me that a pair of prps i had at my old store he had made in his garage cause he was a mechanic. he was high out of his mind.

also met meadow soprano(so hot in person) shopping in my old work, as well as tommy lee.

anwan glover that show The Wire was a customer of mine dude was tall as hell super nice too.

juan dixon used to shop db when i worked there

wes from some girls/gutg/an comes into my store, same with ari from lifetime.

HOLY SHIT. u meet MIKE EPPZ??? HE'S BEEN IN EVERY BLACKNIGGER MOVIE SINCE THE 90S. well at least every good one. THREE STRIKEZ!!!!

i actually met owen wilson a couple of years ago in a store. he was trying to buy clae slip ons.

i met that one minor actor. steve's buscemi's partner in fargo. he played a german guy in the big lebowski. i think he's a fag. i asked for his autograph. it said hugs and kisses, love... etc. i was like "russian components, american components...all made in taiwan."

i also hung out with miyazaki and magnum p.i. at a gucci party. i met mad jap celebrities you people probably wouldn't be interested in. i met pat morita before.

i've only met natalie portman, our shoulders touched while walking along harvard square. she's tiny, and much prettier in real life.

jun, if anything, watch herzog's the enigma of kaspar hauser

diz bitch b mad funnie yo...

catchin site of a bitch b hard cuz she steady hidin frm a nigga.

Shit Jimmy, You really blew everyone out of the water. You've probably got the best connection to a celeb out of anyone here. Unless we got celebrities on Superfuture?

Speak for yourself, Saved by the Bell is not blowing me outta the water. Celebrities are, for the most part ordinary ppl, save for the exceptionally talented ones (few and far between). The extremely good looking ppl are basically just genetic lottery winners who get more credit than they deserve. No offense toward Jimmy

Speak for yourself, Saved by the Bell is not blowing me outta the water. Celebrities are, for the most part ordinary ppl, save for the exceptionally talented ones (few and far between). The extremely good looking ppl are basically just genetic lottery winners who get more credit than they deserve. No offense toward Jimmy

No offense taking and I agree with you. Tiffany is just a normal person and she hates being associated with saved by the bell. It's amazing when I go out in public with them how much people just stare and follow them around. They don't notice it to much but I sure do.

It might surprise you to know that she and the whole cast from that show don't get shit from it being syndicated all over the world, Not a penny.

...and she hates Dustin Diamond.