celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

• 3 weeks later...

once saw jermaine defoe in harrods. my m8 looked at his crutches and said 'typical', he heard him and stared at him whilst his m8 hurried him along

hmm recently I saw Alec Baldwin biking around Central Park. Hes everywhere. Earlier this year I also ran into Philip Seymour Hoffman around Union Sq and we matched eyes for a bit. This was just days before he killed himself. Looked like a total mess. 

Edited by Augustus

I see Alec Baldwin every other morning walking his dogs and our dogs sniff each other but he never says hi or look at you.  He's turning into the crazy old neighbor hood guy who walks around in pajamas and kinda mumbles to himself cept he has a hot yoga instructor wife.

Met Travis Barker right outside Harrods. I was talking to a buddy about some of the cars parked outside and noticed a tatted up guy taking pictures of the Merc 6x6. It clicked that it was him and I got his attention as he moved over and took a picture of an Aventador. Chatted for a bit with him. Super chill guy- he ended up asking me questions about what I was studying and I bounced a few off him as well. Really cool experience. 

• 1 month later...

I have seen quite a few where I work in the past couple months. robert downey, jason batemen, kristen bell, denzel washington, bill murray, robert duvall, drew barrymore, etc. they're the most notable at least. 

for some reason they only ever order the most plain and basic things on the menu. they've all had good manners at least.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...