celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

Since moving to NY two years ago...

-Jim Jarmusch on NJ Transit two days ago

-Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz walking arm in arm down St Marks, he was in sunglasses and a baseball cap pulled low, and she was hot as shit not giving a fuck.

-Anderson Cooper hailing a cab also on St. Marks

-Wallace Shawn (Princess Bride 'Inconceivable!')

-Jude Law rocking CCPs w/ his posse

-Aziz Ansari eating at Shake Shack

-Mary-Louise Parker, Susan Sarandon, and John Slattery all at the same random ass open to the public gallery opening I stumbled into looking for free wine

-Thom Browne riding the C train, wouldn't really call him a celebrity but it was still funny especially with his whole little outfit and all.

-Sam Waterston from Law & Order shopping at whole foods.

• 7 months later...

Met Rick Owens three times, weather talk but still, genuinely nice guy.

Saw Rihanna too at fashion week. Girl is fit.

Met Ann Demeulemeester, and she was a bitch to me.

Met the Justice guys a few times too, they're ok but still selfish pricks.

Met the black angels, we had a nice talk at a festival.

I just keep running into Doherty either in London or Paris, dude tried to fuck my roommate and got turned off, good grief for this crackhead.

I've seen all of Japan's B-list celebrities walking around my neighborhood. Saw some girl from a really old incarnation of Morning Musume with two old dudes, probably on her way to get pumped.

mostly Danish celebrities, but

i was in Sydney airport last year waiting for airport pickup in a completely empty airport. a group of people start stand literally next to me. they look kind of like some Danish indie band, but I figure they are just some random act. anyway they stand there for like half an hour (pickup was a hassle - another story), and then their ride comes. they grab my suitcase as well, since it stands next to theirs and I'm like "stop there for a sec", anyway that's when I notice that it says architecture in helsinki on their tour gear.

i also worked in a supermarket for a summer once where male model Oliver Bjerrehus came in to buy cigarettes. he notices that you can buy green prince (or king? don't recall) now and asks me what it is. I have no clue and take one down and sees it is organic cigarettes or something like that. he's like oh cool and buys a pack along with his regular yellow ones.

oh yeah and then I spotted Jonas Bjerre of mew at distortion once. i was rather drunk so I wasn't really shy or anything. luckily when I'm really drunk I don't look too drunk so he was cool when I went to have a chat with him. he was really cool and I told him how much i listened to their music and all. a genuine nice guy

Kiefer Sutherland 2X in last month . Both times in different bars and both times bought everyone drinks. Cool as fuck dude , wasnt even bothered by everyone asking for pics and chit-chat

Floyd Mayweather at a club in vegas . Probably nicest celebrity/athlete Ive ever met. Talked to him for about 15mins

LBJ and his fam copped all our w+h sweatpants last year. Had to close down the shop.

Nas asked me where he could cop some sneakers. Really chill and polite.

Miss Jay once pinched my ass when I was 20? Other than that, he was really nice.

Samuel Jackson asked me if I wanted to take a picture with him at sneakerpimps Toronto a long time ago. We were both wearing Kermit Stan Smith adicolors. Chatted about god-knows-what for 15 minutes -- awesome guy.

Stood next to Rihanna in the vip guest viewing area at Coachella during the ASAP Rocky set. Accidently ashed my joint on her hair. Shook hands with Rocky too.

moments before that in the same area, Edison Chen was standing near me while we were waiting for the Rocky set to start lol. he was flanked by two goons who were both wearing matching navy polka dot CDG Supreme hoodies. he was also wearing two caps on his head. regret not taking a photo of them.

ran into Earl Sweatshirt a few other times that weekend too. watched Santigold's set while standing next to him.

^^^

actually walked right by him in HK-Macau ferry terminal during the peak of his fame. wirriam hung had a bunch of body guards with him..lol

Edited by pokpok

by william h. do you mean...

tumblr_m1z74dnjf51qb074bo1_400.jpg

wirriam hung?

loljk read past the macy part. forgive.

i had lunch with this guy like 2-3 years ago. he was a friend of a friend and she brought him with her to a group lunch.