celebrity encounters

Corbin Law

^^My roommate has been to Hudgens's apartment a couple of times to play poker.. apparently she hosts games but has no clue how to play.

Also, I chilled with Hercules & Love Affair for a little while last Thursday. Cool people, spent a large portion of the time trying to figure out the gender of one of them though.

I was on a flight from Tulsa to Minneapolis? (not really sure where it was to... it was a connecting flight) with Sebastian Bach. I actually noticed him at the gate before we left, but I didn't say anything becuase I could only remember one Skid Row song at the time (18 and Life). Anyway, after the flight, we were waiting for our gate-checked bags and everyone's making light conversation. Then, this couple asks for an autograph and all-of-a sudden, everyone in the vicinity realizes he's famous and goes nuts. I didn't talk to him that much, but he seemed pretty cool. Also, I'm pretty sure he stayed at the same hotel as us... and he's pretty tall in person.

• 1 month later...

when i was about 12 i was in a public bathroom in tahoe... a guy stops me and asks if i want to meet pete rose. at first im like wtf is this dude approaching me in the bathroom for? fuck it, he led me to this big ass ballroom and pete rose was just chillin in there by himself. i met him, we hung out, i got an autograph... one of the bigger wtf moments in my life.