New APRIL 77 PRETENDER DIVISION BLAZER -- BLACK -- XS -- $100 shipped worldwide!

chris

new, never worn.

the fit on this blazer is amazing. the shoulders, chest, and sleeves are all perfectly narrow. its just unforunate that i have a freakishly long torso, and prefer very long tops (no pun intended, but i do like long tops!)

this is the women's alternative to the high voltage blazer (in division black), but like the rest of april 77's line, is essentially unisex (if you view their f/w 06 lookbook, the women's looks are mostly menswear-ish). the cut is not feminine whatsoever (no flare in the back), and it's cut very well, and very slim.

i've compared the measurements of this to the men's high voltage in an XS, and they're identical. (it's the one asuzano is always wearing -- do a search)

i personally prefer this blazer over the high voltage; i find the lapels (made of 100% silk) more interesting. the retail price for this was $295. measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 15"

pit to pit: 17.5"

top to bottom: 24.5"

pit to end of sleeve: 17.5"

you should be moderately thin to fit in this blazer.

DSC02089.JPG

DSC02091.JPG

DSC02092.JPG

DSC02095.JPG

DSC02109.JPG

$100 shipped worldwide! this is a fucking steal.

Nice, im lookin for the different blazer though. i need the thunderbird division jacket with the money satellite white shirt and allumette tie. Let alone the demon glass jacket + still trying to get a hold of some black dischords. Im going to really struggle to get a hold of some of that though. Any of that or alike pops up ill be very interested :]