FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I wear 28 MIJ indigos. Reading earlier posts says i should size down one from MIJs so I guess it's a 27. or a 28 shouldn't make too much of a difference. Thanks anyway.

sizing down does make a difference. i wear raw mij 29s and the mii 28 dauphins fit just like them. (i even made the mistake of buying mii dauphins in 29—they were loose.)

btw, thanks grapist.

IMPORTANT:

First, Dior has raised the prices on all MIJ jeans by $30. Nothing I can do about that. Sorry

I currently have the following on hand (meaning that I can send these out within hours of payment):

MIJ 19cm Size 28, 29, 30 and 32 Indigo

All of the above are $378 shipped.

MIJ 19cm Size 28, and 30 "Waxed" Indigo jeans. These are 480 shipped.

A frequently asked question is related to the waist size. All DH MIJ Raw jeans are half tagged size plus one when laid flat. A 27 is 14.5" flat, a 28 is 15". A 30? 16". I hope you get the idea.

The hem for a size 30 19cm is 18cm, a 29 is 17.5cm, a 28 is 17cm, a 31 is 18.5cm. For a size 30 21cm, it's 20cm. And so on.

Rather than derailing the Dior Homme Denim thread anymore, I'm posting this offer here.

A few people have expressed either difficulty in finding, or extremely high prices for 19cm MIJ Dior Homme Raw Indigo Jeans (I've heard that they're over $500 in some parts of the world. Yeesh).

They cost about $351ish after taxes, plus transportation for me to get the pairs and shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Since I've embraced the awesomeness that is Google Checkout over paypal, there's no need to ask for seller fees.

I'm not looking to get a huge profit per se, just credit card rebates and brownie points with the guys at DH and Saks :).

A lot of people asked if I can get Black raws, or 21cm jeans. Yes, I can. Black raws are easier to get than 21cm, because there are more stockists that carry Black 19cms as opposed to either color 21cm (just DH, and their stock is low).

So if anyone's interested, it's $373 in the US (IIRC, that's less than what Dior charges for the jeans shipped), and $378 anywhere else.

I would like to see a picture of the MIJ indigo.

Hi TheGrapist.

Super cool thing you've got going on here. I'm going to join in after wishing for a par of Dior for to freakin' long. As I'm going abroad this week I was wondering. Do you think you would happen to have a pair of Raw Black 19cm's in a 30 The week after the upcoming one?

Thanks

Make that a size 31 instead.

They'll be available.

could you please post some details about you possibly getting stock of the 17cm cut?

I put in an order for the next season's shipment of jeans since I'm buying so much at this point. Saw 17cm on the list, asked to get them as well. Crossing my fingers because they've never been sold in the US before. It'll take 7 or so weeks before they come in, since that's when the new season starts.

Are you still able to get what blackzombie is selling but in a 31, ie the MIJ 19cm black polyurathane coated? Local store only had 32s and they've been promising stock for the past month, and now even that might be out. :(

PS. His waist size measurements seem wrong though, the 32s felt way bigger than a 32 waistloop.

His measurements are wrong, and yes, I can get those.