What do you have in 29 or 30 ?

Thanks

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=148344

Raw MIJ 19cm Indigo size 29 and 30.

Silver Clawmark Jeans from FW 06, size 30 19cm (MIJ) $410

White Super Slender 17.5cm jeans from SS 08, size 30. $240

Grey Sheer 17.5cm from SS 08, size 29 $410, $350

Dark Blue Sheer 17.5cm from SS 08, size 29 $350

I tired posting this on the dior faq but didn't get much help. Are these jeans listed at spring/summer one wash really just the MIJ raw or a different jean?

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/17359

If it says one wash on the site, I'm going to have to say that it's a one wash, not the raw.

Looking for brand new, size 29, 17.5's, indigo, stretch. If they don't make them in stretch, then 30's would work.

Shoot me an email, I have a size 29 17.5cm indigo stretch jean. [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this is getting rediculous, I sent payment for 2 pairs of diors 3 weeks ago , other than a lame excuse of his printer being broken so he cant print the shipping label to send out the items I have not heard anything from him.

I sent him an e-mail asking for an update, actually ive sent a couple and he has never responded. I then sent him a PM asking him to at least update me whether he has shipped the jeans out and he never responded, yet his latest activity shows that he was online less than 2 hours ago.

I would think that this guy would be really fast with shipping since he is well known, if I dont get any response from him im filing a complaint on paypal.

Ok this is getting rediculous, I sent payment for 2 pairs of diors 3 weeks ago , other than a lame excuse of his printer being broken so he cant print the shipping label to send out the items I have not heard anything from him.

I sent him an e-mail asking for an update, actually ive sent a couple and he has never responded. I then sent him a PM asking him to at least update me whether he has shipped the jeans out and he never responded, yet his latest activity shows that he was online less than 2 hours ago.

I would think that this guy would be really fast with shipping since he is well known, if I dont get any response from him im filing a complaint on paypal.

I'm shipping them out (by hand) this weekend. I didn't want to do that because it's riskier, but I'll do it so it gets out ASAP.

What do you have in 27 or 28 ?

Thanks

SS 08 Grey 28 19cm jeans ("Word from the Bird")

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...sp?id=11656830 (but in 19cm)

$400

The Start Black Patchwork jeans in size 28 $370

Made in the Shade from SS 08, size 28 19cm $360

Shiny off white Jeans, I believe from SS 07, size 27 19cm $280

White Super Slender 17.5cm jeans from SS 08, size 28 . $240

Grey Sheer 17.5cm from SS 08, size 28 $410, $350

Dark Blue Sheer 17.5cm from SS 08, size 27 $350

Dark Grey Soft Inferences. Size 28 21cm, MIJ. $280

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...