the hundreds are pretty cocky.

Guest freedomfighter

how do you deal with other people if a dude like that pisses you off?

hahahha i agree

i watched the entire vid and i cant find 1 thing he said which made me believe he was being cocky...infact...he sounds pretty humble about it

I don't like The Hundreds' stuff but that wasn't bad at all. I heard no insane name dropping... He seems like a fairly intelligent and respectable young man. Although

is fucking terrible.

Seriously, never go into business with fat people. They'll make you and your company look like a douche(s).

People like to talk a lot of shit, and the Hundreds have been targeted by some of that. I met Bobby last fall at MAGIC, and he is a standup guy. If you have anything to say otherwise... I'll fight you. Not really.

i dun see how bobby is cocky at all....from all the videos i've seen, the guy seems pretty humble and intelligent...i guess thats what graduating from law school does to u...

as for their new line...its not my style..but they keep doing what they've been doing and its been successful..cant hate on that

As mentioned earlier today on The Feed, BKRW just posted The Hundreds interview in their webmag, and it can be read here.

However, more importantly than the video clips, you should pay attention to Greg’s (you remember Greg right?) follow-up analysis of the interview. Aside from mentioning how he had a preconceived notion of us as arrogant pricks (doesn’t everyone?), he also touches on the discussion we shared regarding PEOPLE over PRODUCT. As great as all this materialism and consumption-driven culture are, at the end of the day, it really comes down to the people behind the brands and the stories they have to share. After all, when everyone’s making t-shirts and hoodies, the only way to truly differentiate a brand is to derive the personality from within the product. The creators, their inspiration, and their backgrounds are what captivate our interests. Moreso than any witty graphic or limited edition sneaker.

i think that guy is just a hater...bobby hundreds has a valid point..its ppl over product

the lifestyle has now skipped a beat

these dudes cheapend it, i just want people to know.

all that shit is calculated.

ahh fuck it.

i agree. streetwear is a lifestyle in and of itself now? people are going to reminisce about camping outside of UNDFTD and shit so they can "cop dem sbz yo"? i can't believe it. shit is wack.

"yo we're all in the lifestyle and that's why we went to law school to get good educations and shit nahmean? all you haters out there who dropped out and shit are wack."

it's like they make clothes for a certain set but they sell to another. i hate to be racist but it's always asian people who are big into this. i hardly see black people camping and shit like that, but they're the ones who created the idea of "streetwear" in the first place.

he talks way too fucking much. he pretty much repeats the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. he is pretty much saying stuff everyone knows. nothing earth shattering.

and i hate his voice

well, it IS an interview.

and it's fashion. what can you really say about it? for the runway shows, whenever the designers get asked questions about their pieces and their inspiration, it's always the same thing.

i agree with some of what selegna said, it is all about the $$..big corporations like the Swoosh flying all the godfather and Dons of streetwear all over the country to get their feelings on "things"

DJ getting six figure deals ot be consultants.........at the end of the day, everyone wants to make the paper.........

obviously its how you go about it that people will read into to decide how they feel about you....

the Hundreds represents Cali culture in their own way...something that I dont relate to very well to because of where i grew up....but its their thing and there is room for everyone......you dont like it, dont buy it....dont like it...write a thread or write about it on your blog....dont like it, march in front of their store with signs......

and all this talk about underground....yeah yeah, most of those days are over thanks to the underground and sites / blogs / threads like this....

u wanna be underground now adays...wear what u like...mix stuff up...stop posting in every what did you wear thread on every fashion board and people wont pick up on what you like and what u consider yours...i cant lie, i'm influenced by what i see and read in threads / blogs...who isnt? do i like everything i see or read..def not..i still have my own style / likes and dislike and i try to stick to that no matter what hype beast or bobby thinks is cool at the time......

i just want to see what kids are gonna be wearing when they look back at these days as the good old days...........eeeesh.....