kixslf nike selling thread 11-11.5. Some nice gems, cheap prices lots of shoes.

M.O.A

okay so here is the deal. I looked at my closet and i realized I have way too many sneakers. I need to slim it down a bit and get rid of the stuff I dont really care about. Everything is 100% authentic. A few of the things have been skated in but condition for each shoe is described.

if you need more pics, esp for the hunters let me know. I knwo some poeple on here are super paranoid about sneakers so whatev...just leave me a pm or reply in the thread

All items will be shipped within 3 days of reception of payment. I know in the past i have ben a bit lax on this but I will ship items out with haste...mostly cause i feel bad and I shouldnt be so lazy.

Anyways to the shoes

note*price down not include shipping. Please add 10 bucks for shipping. If you wish to combine shoes I am wiling to cut deals so dont be afraid to ask. International shipping please inbox and we can discuss prices

More items that have been skated a bit...appearently people buy this stuff so i threw a few more things up

Nike Air Tuned Max 99 sz 11

condiiton- worn 2 times, barely any wear. Shoe retains all original details and quality. OG box is kinda smashed up but still usuable

price 150

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140089174067&rd=1&rd=1

3ym8vsy.jpg

Nike AM! white/green sz 11

condiiton- worn but in pretty good shape

price- 30 bucks

4c2p7hz.jpg

Gino Fc's sz 12

condition, areas of dirt and denim stains but still in great condiiton otherwise. Insole still retains bird print

price- 35 bucks

40g1p4p.jpg