best song intros

superdupersang

How did you come up with the 12 second rule? Some of the epics from the 70s have crazy intros that would be automatically disqualified. Just look at The Who -- Baba O Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again. I think the all time best intro is the acoustic version of Hotel California during the Eagles' Hell Freezes Over reunion concert.

How did you come up with the 12 second rule? Some of the epics from the 70s have crazy intros that would be automatically disqualified. Just look at The Who -- Baba O Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again. I think the all time best intro is the acoustic version of Hotel California during the Eagles' Hell Freezes Over reunion concert.

the 12 second thing was off the top of my head, thinking of the modern 3minute poop record.

but total agreement on the acoustic version of hotel califonia. that intro is EPIC, and not too bad to listen to as well

intro to life's a bitch - "wassup wassup let's count this money ya know what i'm sayin?

put the grants in the safe cause we spendin the jacksons. the washingtons go to wifey you know how that go."

"i'm sayin that's what this is all about right? clothes bank rolls and hos ya know what i'm sayin? and then what?

also chicane's "autumn tactics [thrillseekers mix]" is explosive right off the bat.

the la's - there she goes

new order - ceremony

my bloody valentine - what you want

jesus and mary chain - just like honey

more later

Poly man, I love your shit.

Screw that 12 second rule. The best intro ever, is "Leave Them All Behind" by Ride, and maybe "White Man in Hammersmith Palais" by the Clash, or "The Eton Rifles" by the Jam.

Poly man, I love your shit.

Screw that 12 second rule. The best intro ever, is "Leave Them All Behind" by Ride, and maybe "White Man in Hammersmith Palais" by the Clash, or "The Eton Rifles" by the Jam.

i was going to put white man in hammersmith palais on that list too...ha.

also would put

Ride - twisterella

the smiths - this charming man