And for my 1000th post

damnIam

I bid all goodbye....I will be incommunicado for several months as I am quitting my job and cutting all ties to society for a while. Car living has left me feeling quite unattached and as I have fully vested in my benefits plan, I am severing ties with this mind numbing way of cubical life.

Farewell and Adieu

DamnIwas

I bid all goodbye....I will be incommunicado for several months as I am quitting my job and cutting all ties to society for a while. Car living has left me feeling quite unattached and as I have fully vested in my benefits plan, I am severing ties with this mind numbing way of cubical life.

Farewell and Adieu

DamnIwas

godspeed seconded.

good luck and good fortune on your journey sir.

"dont take your guns to town son, leave your guns at home..."

I'm gonna try quitting at 1000. Wish me luck.

Ha hah. You know what though? I thought: "this takes up alot of my time, I should just quite," but then when the other voices started to kick in I realized that I will always be into fashion and I get a good laugh from posts on here, so there isn't any point in just suddenly "quitting." Posting less maybe, but I will always want some up-to-date info. and need advice on traveling, new shops, etc.

At least that is why I didn't follow through. That and threats made on my life by those we don't speak of............

someone made threats on your life based on some online forum shit? That's deep...shit i'm glad i don't give out too much of myself on here. FTB2 on these forums is basically a character, i'm gonna keep it that way.

Yeah. I have given out a bit too much on my personal life on here. To be honest though, it doesn't bother me at all, I just don't want my wife to know I am involved in some gay e-violence type shit intervening with our lives.

If it wasn't for her, motherfuckers could come to my house, hell, I posted my address on here before. I keep a Ruger .357 and a Browning 12-gauge under my bed, I am redneck as hell .

But the more disturbing issue is...WHY would someone even take it that far?

I'm sure most of people who beef online, if they met in person they'd probably stand there for a second, then simultaneously break out in laughter and give man hugs.

Ha hah. Yeah, it was the dude from FUCT (the owner), so you know. I talked to him on several occasions and was honestly laughing out loud (mostly in sheer amazement) on the phone that he was taking it so seriously; it blew my mind. You could NOT talk to to the guy.........he was so offended that someone criticized his brand that he threatened my wife (he knew where she worked). Crazy shit.

And yeah, I posted an apology for that shit. Sure, he made me look like a bitch, and it definitely affected my rep (plus getting that fucking annoying wanker StuckonStupid all over my nuts), but meh, you gotta put up with shit sometimes.

damnlam, congrats, getting out of a cubicle life is a dream of mine...I am trying to figure out the maintaining some standard of living part.

england - i think i recall being a lurker here at the time of the incident. good thing guy never didn't take further action - there are cases like this one here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6059726.stm

damnlam, congrats, getting out of a cubicle life is a dream of mine...I am trying to figure out the maintaining some standard of living part.

england - i think i recall being a lurker here at the time of the incident. good thing guy never didn't take further action - there are cases like this one here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6059726.stm

Shit! Crazy stuff. heh he. :o