grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

UJhb5_ZKBMM

Might see me in Nandos, when I want food thats were man goes, Peri Chicken extra hot, not herb and lemon or lime and mango, only guy with that is Sambo, mango and lime is still nang though. Half chicken with two side put them to the side like Dee Double E's kangol, 1 coke, don't like Fanta don't like Tango. Rude boy, when I start ripping up chicken you'll think im in a jungle with Rambo, cuz, I'm a juju man, pop a shango, 2 minutes and the food is gone, trust me, magic. Orlando.

Best bars.

thanks for the heads up dom, man formulaic or not his shit still gets me

I feel you man. I keep hearing new music (synkro, XI, even TRG and many others) and it feels like the same old shit with minute deviations.

I still love it though. Inexplicably?

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/view_product.asp?id=23016

Just bought it. This will be the first piece of music I've purchased in like 5 years. And I don't have any way to play it.

Maybe stupid, but I figure its a nice way to commemorate me getting into this type of music and something I'll look at in 20 years and remind myself of the good ol' days.