grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

sounds different to me than jam, more suspense (building up each phrase linearly into that water-flow sound), and different sound palette. what track u thinking of when u say that?

actually just finished a mix opening with that track, ill upload it tomorrow and u can let me know what u think about it played in a context especially with the vocals

sounds different to me than jam, more suspense (building up each phrase linearly into that water-flow sound), and different sound palette. what track u thinking of when u say that?

actually just finished a mix opening with that track, ill upload it tomorrow and u can let me know what u think about it played in a context especially with the vocals

ive never heard anything like this track. i especially like how overwhelming that water sound is. seems like kingdom occasionally mixes certain elements in very loud in the same way.

I just think it sounds like Jam City, because he samples noises found in real life versus synths. Reminds me of Magic Drops in that it is very minimal and uses the sounds of rushing water instead of the sounds of hydraulics from a lowrider. I dunno. I'm just not feeling it. I think that Magic Drops is a much better tune.

In other news. The snippets of the forthcoming HudMo EP are giving me MAJOR vibes. http://soundcloud.com/hudsonmohawke/satin-panthers-ep

dig Timesup EP, the originals are a little less accessible than the ones on Mirage. i'm waiting for them to release some individual tracks from The Perfect Lullaby (prob not gonna happen but what's a little wishful thinking)

oh shit

x0aGt4Zenls

Heh, that's where I've been for the last week or so. I uploaded around 40 old garage tracks a couple days ago and a lot of those guys are loving it.

Duuuuude that shit was golden. Old school garage tracks are legit man. We need to get more people in this room

BTW new George FitzGerald - Fernweh / Hearts is fiiiiire. Can't wait until august

http://soundcloud.com/george-fitzgerald/fernweh-hearts-mmakem001

summer drive (or dance) mix, let me know what you guys think

http://www.mediafire.com/?cj44vaaqy1b59zv

nguzgunguzgu - wake sleep (total freedom winter park homicide edition)

teeth - lowcut champagne

throwing snow - cronos (george fitzgerald remix)

addison groove - bad things

jam city - barely a track

pierre's pfantasy club - fantasy girl (bleepfunk's acid sweatbox remix)

enchante - ego

frankie knuckles - baby wants to ride (bubba & t.bone's still believing re-edit)

capracara - silvia solar (hot city remix)

visionist - rock the flock (shy one remix)

jacques greene - lay it down (nacho lovers remix)

nguzunguzu - water bass power

rogerseventytwo - you take me higher (nt89 remix)

jam city - waterfalls

a1 bassline - lumps

benjamin damage - no snares

l-vis 1990 - united groove

a1 bassline - falsehood

nightdrugs - higher

bondax - just smile for me (last japan sunset remix)

ollie macfarlane - montpelier

emalkay - the world (mr mageeka remix)

spectr - dance 4 me

julio bashmore - jack got macked

braiden - the alps (kassem mosse fix)

disclosure - my intention is war!

teki allstar!

havin that one so far dom. cheers for it.

here's one from james fox - http://official.fm/tracks/275238/download

Tracklist:

01. Kevin McPhee – One52 [unreleased]

02. Deadboy – Heartbreaker (Julio Bashmore Remix) [Forthcoming Well Rounded]

03. Dorisburg – Emotion [Kann]

04. Cosmin TRG – Bijoux [Hessle Audio]

05. James Fox – Close Your Eyes [unreleased]

06. dOP – I’m Just A Man (Jackmate’s Rejacked Version) [Eklo]

07. Brawther – Do It Yourself [secretsundaze]

08. Skream – Where You Should Be (Doc Daneeka Remix) [unreleased]

09. Maya Jane Coles – Little One [20:20 Vision]

10. Dennis Ferrer – Transitions [Defected]

11. Ike – Free To Fly [Philpot]

12. Photek – Mine To Give [Astralwerks]

13. Gel Abril – Spells Of Yoruba (Kaytronik Remix) [strictly Rhythm]

14. Midland – Bring Joy (Youandewan’s Warehouse Dub) [This Is Music]

15. Rhythm & Sound – Free For All (Soundstream Remix) [burial Mix]

Man I love that steppy stuff is coming back. This is like a better version of what I was playing in 2002. That beat in the beginning half of the track is pretty much directly borrowed from something I have from way back. I can't place it though and it's bugging the hell out of me.

You guys are into the good stuff.

I still can't find the track that sounds like the one you posted. I may have it on vinyl rather than MP3. I don't know. It sucks cause I can fucking hear the track in my head. I'll run across it.

I ran across the track that I was thinking of that sounds very similar to this track you posted a while back Haploid.

VIOMoOYOTQQ

This was released in 2001 on an offshoot of EL-B's label Ghost.

0S5GeTvWsss

just copped dis. Not really one for drum n bassez but shit is dope as fuck and somehow nostalgic to them weird arcade racin gaems

yoKoSqlRLR4?hd=1p

i like this a lot. does anyone have anything similar? kinda like joe's "rut", i like that a lot too

have you heard this track the kavsrave part is kinda funky like it

ZChdQKkTsxc