grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

Hah. No, I'm not from the UK. I single handedly held down the UK Garage scene in the college towns of central Illinois for years though. Hahaha.

That French Fries mix is indeed ill.

lol i introduced my town to rusko when i was 16. really regret doing that now, actually.

I single handedly held down the UK Garage scene in the college towns of central Illinois for years though. Hahaha.

+rep

Podcasts: xlr8r, numbers, boiler room all for the sake of convenience in having on itunes, also good are electronic explorations, low end theory and insight.

Clicks & Whistles in ATL this weekend!

lPlvNyOjeeI

Their name reminds me of a story. My buddy that started the UK Garage crew I was in in Chicago was a big believer in Grime back around 2003 and told me "Dubstep will never take off. It's all bells & bird sounds" (referring to Horsepower Productions). I brought that back up to him a couple times since, and he didn't really appreciate me doing so. He still hates Dubstep and plays Grime. Now he's more spiteful about it. Haha.

Nah, I haven't really got out since the Ramadanman & Zed Bias show.

I actually just realized that I'm probably not going to be able to get to that show this weekend. I have to DJ some lame house warming party at a friends for probably like 10 people that I don't know and won't likely care. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out early if it's not going well.

I actually just realized that I'm probably not going to be able to get to that show this weekend. I have to DJ some lame house warming party at a friends for probably like 10 people that I don't know and won't likely care. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out early if it's not going well.

you should get them all to go to clicks & whistles instead

made this last night at like 3am

http://www.mediafire.com/?355q7ea55o1dm6o

lucid - based

teeth - cnt

voyeur - estella

falty dl - brazil (visionist remix)

sharmaji - how to move

addison groove - make um bounce

objekt - clk recovery

dj hilti - cross the line (mister tweeks remix)

nightdrugs - my world (cbdl remix)

distal - africa to mars

the count and sinden - the future (canblaster remix)

disclosure - just your type

hot city - i want u 2

j.phlip ft laila reich - fever

christophe - the force (julio bashmore piano mix)

lucid - based (cosmic revenge remix)

kidnap kid - no one else

jss4mJSIzuc

does anyone know what song is in this video?

The track is called Spoons. It's by Shlohmo. Mark edited it a bit to fit the video better, though it's not that noticeable.

nfYTSydWdok

Mark ended up coming to that house warming party with me on Saturday so I played the track for him in my set. It's good stuff. After that we got out to the Clicks & Whistles show right as they were going on. It was fun, but too crowded for the space.

Are we doin the whole IDM/Hip-Hop/Downtempo thing in this thread?

On7Ym.jpg

What Are You Feelin finally got a release!!

I really really like Jacques Greene. In fact, he is easily my favorite dj/producer in the game right now, but I feel like all the tunes on this EP are less than stellar. "What are you feeling" and "Lay It Down" are really just average tunes IMO. Feel like neither of them are as good as any of the tunes from The Look EP.

Now this tune on the other hand is big. Looking forward to its release.

CN7a6_IhQ4Y