FELiS

grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

SCoULOCsUBg

here's the full version for you chums

This is just wonderful. thankssss. Can't wait for a better quality release!

fuck yeah this is guuuuuuuuuuuud

9qiqGhbeagY

yeah the objeckt really good

from fact:

rSj6noexWfqIixStNLqh9eQ4%3D

Anyone who’s heard Loefah, Oneman, Pearson Sound, Jackmaster, Bok Bok or Joy Orbison DJ recently has probably heard ‘Sicko Cell’.

If you don’t know which track we’re talking about, it’s the 808-driven one with the “I’m the information / cocaine powder” sample. It’s credited anonymously, and at various times, people have speculated that it’s the work of each of the above plus a ton more. It’s still a mystery to most though.

Anyway, as well as the producer’s identity there’s also been a ton of speculation about the track’s release details, but a picture posted on the Swamp81 tumblr confirms that it will be Loefah’s label putting out the track, with the catalog number Swamp014. It’ll be backed by a track called ‘Knock Knock’ on the B-side.

The shot also confirms that a double-pack by Boddika, a.k.a. Instra:mental’s Alex Green is forthcoming on the label, as well as a single by FaltyDL and something in the background we can’t read (the name looks too short for it to be Addison Groove though). Loefah spoke late last year about wanting to put out a Swamp 12″ every three weeks, so with this all pressed up, you can expect a regular release schedule for the next couple of months at least.

http://www.factmag.com/2011/02/08/swamp81-to-release-sicko-cell-boddika-double-pack-and-more/

^everytime a dj plays that tune during a boiler room set the MC always says, "absolutely massive" and I have to agree. massive fucking tune. I still wonder who it is.....

ugh always forget to keep up w/ the thread

anyone mention this yet?

51224449.jpg

straightforward stuff but v. good

-

edit: ^ lovin that tune

the hype around sicko cell is unnecessary but it's a very well made track. looking forward to the release.

hAtYXURM5k0

fuck this is gud. is it out yet?

reply to your post from the other thread: that savage skulls release almost slipped my mind, lol. really good releases coming out on valentine's

0IpcqHhimFk

gonna play this at a small party and see what happens :o

and the new one from MJ Cole. great tune

12qRsiXJY-g

I dont think julio bashmore has released something that I havent enjoyed, probably my favorite producer right now

0IpcqHhimFk

gonna play this at a small party and see what happens :o

This is dope. People will like it.

I loved that and High Powered Boys- Work on that Canblaster XLR8R mix. Anyone know about a release on this?

9ixci0QtrLg

Anyone know who makes the button-up that L-Vis 1990 is wearing in this vid? I want to buy myself one...

This is dope. People will like it.

I loved that and High Powered Boys- Work on that Canblaster XLR8R mix. Anyone know about a release on this?

yeah hopefully that's the case! that HPB track might be released alongside Udon on March 14th on Sound Pellegrino by the way.