grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

:eek:

thank you my dude! +rep if I could... downloading now

edit: I'm trying to figure out the ending of the 3nd verse of "grinding." he used the same rhymes in his westwood show, but he messed up the line before "...and I'm so high I should try skydiving." now I am only missing the first word or words of the 2nd to last line... I presume it's referring to the fact that he can afford champagne and everybody else drinks moonshine

like check out the way I'm rhyme-rhyme-rhyming

me, I write bars with sty-sty-styling

_____ champagne dem a like white lightning

and I'm so high I should try skydiving

edit #2: it sounds like he's saying "manner champagne", alluding to his smoothness and vast riches...?

well i haven't heard it, but the word could be manor (=one's home)... white lightning isn't moonshine per se, from what i can gather it's cheap cider drunk in mass quantities by the lower class a la nighttrain. not that the rhyme makes more any sense that way as i'm not familiar with the ability of uk housing projects to produce in house bubbly.

A set I recently got my hands on some how:

Slew Dem- Rinse FM-2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/veqyhn

Be forewarned....this set is pretty mediocre quality, HOWEVER, if you are willing to deal with that, I would say its a must-have. There are no guest MC's just slew dem DJ Matty D, and a mess of tracks, All Slew Dem, almost all produced by Waifer,,Sick, Sick producer. There are also appearences on tracks from Wiley, Lethal B, Fumin, Newham Generals and a couple more heads.

For the record, Slew Dem consists of: Kronik, Esco, Rage, G-man, Lexx-man, Tempa T, Shorty Smalls, Kraze, and sometimes Jammer(?)

Check it out if you dare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wolves, provide me a way to find these new skepta tracks. that vid omc posted got me excited, but i could tell he was holding back the dirt. i want the grittiest hes got.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kjap26

This Zip. Includes 4 of his latest ripped from radio. (hold tight logan sama and Grimeforum.com for the rips)

In order of Greeze level:

-Body Bag

-Cricket bag

-Nokia Charger Wire (the chorus is retarded, but kind of funny)

-King of Grime (this song has grown on me)

Enjoy.

buy it? buy it? man I got them shits fo free thanks 2 torrentz

Sorry, I don't have a problem with downloading most music, but when it comes to Dubstep I try to buy as much as I can. Dubstep producers aren't making major bucks they are doing it because they love the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

So, there's been a couple grime CD's released recently. What're you guys listening to out of 'em?

Rage of Slew Dem Crew's Streets of Rage which right now is my favorite out of the other CD's that have come out recently ... others being Ghetto's Freedom of Speech, Scorcher's Simply the Best Vol. 2, and Organised Grime's OG Season Vol. 1.

I have mixed feelings about Ghetto's release, I like it right now, but I'm not sure if I'll get sick of it in the long run ... only time will tell. But there are some standout tracks, I really like Commandments and Mountain.

Scorcher's release is a let down for me, too many mainstream hip hop beats on it ... not really what I want to hear, and he's not spitting the shank bars that I'd rather hear from him.

OG Season Vol. 1 is a good release, I feel like a lot of people overrate their crew as a whole, and some of the MC's in that crew definitely need to get out of the game, but Dot, P Money, and Jendor hold it together on the lyrical end and the production isn't bad. There are some hype tracks on this album, and I'd say it's worth a check, my main problem is that there are a decent amount of tracks that sound really similar.

On the new diss track tip, P Money sent a good verse to Scorcher on a live set ...

"You'll flop like the career you're tryin' to defend

You ain't hard stop tryin' to pretend

I know mashman doing about 30 years

And you're tryin' to boast about drivin' offence

Don't tell me about drivin' offence

I'm a badboy you slightly resent"

Damn.

Thats basically how I feel about Skepta. His flow is so static, if you've heard one song you've heard them all.

Guest energy52
I hate P Money with a passion. His flow, voice, delivery is shite.

His lyrics are mostly good although his rhyming patters are terrible.

Roadside G's mixtape's just come out aswell as Lightening's

after watching their video on channel U i have come to the inescapable conclusion that only wastemen from lewisham listen to roadside g's