grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

OMC ... you have all the Tunnel Vision mixtapes, right?

It's a double CD of tracks from the Tunnel Vision mixtapes, compiled by Logan Sama.

i dont trust logan sama to choose what i listen to off of tunnel vision series. passing.

thx for the tip.

OMC ... you have all the Tunnel Vision mixtapes, right?

It's a double CD of tracks from the Tunnel Vision mixtapes, compiled by Logan Sama.

i dont trust logan sama to choose what i listen to off of tunnel vision series. passing.

thx for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...
Front.jpg

Does anyone have the tracklist for this mixtape? The tape is posted on a lot of blogs and forums, but none of them have a tracklist.

I may have once had it, but not anymore. A few good H cuts on there though...

on another note, a re-up of that westwood feat little nasty and Griminal set for those who asked...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q389qo

on another note, a re-up of that westwood feat little nasty and Griminal set for those who asked...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q389qo

bahhh... would rep if I COULD. thanks for filling my request -- this set was straight fire, though I wish westwood didn't have to keep cutting in with the censorship requests

Yeah, overall it's a good mixtape. Some of the songs took a while to grow on me.

Love that track at the end with the chorus "If you're a soldier", it's been getting a lotta rotation on my end lately.

My only complaint is that I'm not really feeling Paper Pabs verses, his rhymes are pretty basic, he spits too slow ... and overall he just seems lazy compared to the others.

yo guys... i'm looking for an ID to this mix. i figured it was closer to this genre than the indie/electro thread.

i don't know where i found it or who it's by - just the mix title "upstairs//\\downstairs"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6315867f30d67e/

some tracks ID'd already - plump dj's - system addict, krafty kuts - there they go, bass kleph - bump uglies remix.

any ideas of who made it or a tracklist?

:eek:

thank you my dude! +rep if I could... downloading now

edit: I'm trying to figure out the ending of the 3nd verse of "grinding." he used the same rhymes in his westwood show, but he messed up the line before "...and I'm so high I should try skydiving." now I am only missing the first word or words of the 2nd to last line... I presume it's referring to the fact that he can afford champagne and everybody else drinks moonshine

like check out the way I'm rhyme-rhyme-rhyming

me, I write bars with sty-sty-styling

_____ champagne dem a like white lightning

and I'm so high I should try skydiving

edit #2: it sounds like he's saying "manner champagne", alluding to his smoothness and vast riches...?