grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

i actually really didn't like lemonade, besides the vocals. bipp is legit one of the best tracks from last year, but everything else is falling short imo.

I think he has the right idea, maybe he made it really polarizing on purpose idk. I like this new sub-genre divergence more than trap beats or palewave or whatever the fuck it's called these days.

Think it probably is the best ever, yeah. Speaking of Boy in da Corner:

Line up is obviously very "all-star". Still think it's a shame they had to make the beat all trappy though.

that track is good.

if you or anybody else knows the other tracks that dizzee did on mista jam( know seems 2 be and this one), please let me know. 

Stoked some of you dig Hype Williams// Dean Blunt + Inga Copeland. Here's some funky Wick Blaze I came across.

Also, guilty pleasure, but I dug this Jamie XX boiler room set. Starts mellow, then picks up nicely. Pretty bummed I missed his show in Portland

Also, Karman is worth checking out if you're in the LA area. Fun shows, most tumblr crowd you'll ever see. 

Edited by Kale Kohai