grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

q4uyNwHV9_c

normally can't stand "filth" and all of that, but this one for some reason kinda pushes the right buttons for me (sounds like an artillery strike)

RI2Fc5vb01s

took this during jb's dj set @ ny

getting me down -> libra -> ms jackson harmonimix

-

also wheres my damn deadboy

was supposed to see him in LA next week...although i dunno if it was gonna be a live show or a dj set. probably live, considering tickets are like $100 right now. i was supposed to get em for 20 but my friends slept

they keep pushing back the numbers shit, im not even that excited about the deadboy tbh. the upcoming redinho and lory d releases both sound really good

i like this direction from lando kal, especially the 2nd track:

<3 the no northwest eps from car crash set... big up the northwest :cool:

qp, 214, and cedaa ones are worth listening@

Shameless self promotion: Interview I conducted with Cedaa as well as a download of the track 'Palomino' from the EP released today over at the blog that I write for. Check it out fellahs http://www.liveforthefunk.com/2011/05/cedaa-interview/

Shameless self promotion: Interview I conducted with Cedaa as well as a download of the track 'Palomino' from the EP released today over at the blog that I write for. Check it out fellahs http://www.liveforthefunk.com/2011/05/cedaa-interview/

nice intro to cedaa. i used to live in belleview/newport so im happy to see stuff coming from the greater seattle area. i like how he lists william gibson as a current inspiration