grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

anyone fuck with skrillex?

Saw him live twice (not by choice mind you) in Miami last week and I am still not impressed. Dude literally "spins" from his laptop with an attached MPC pad/mixer. That's it. Like it or not his remix of Benny Benassi's "Cinema" was unavoidable during Miami Music Week. Definitely one of the more popular tunes of the week long event.

On another note:

This EP is fucking massive

333.jpg

with the track "Kiwi Dream" being a personal highlight for me.

Car Crash Set (outta of my hometown of Seattle) coming through with another solid solid release.

anyone on the new Julio B?

TCNNZ1Opy6E

liking it better than the last EP

I'm liking the 'Ribble to the Amazon' tune even more than this one.

On another note this album isn't UK Bass or EDM related, but it definitely fits in line with the RnB influence that has been hitting the UK scene as of late.

This album by The Weekend is really fucking good. Check out their website at http://the-weeknd.com and download it for free.

TheWeeknd_HouseOfBalloons.jpg

Battle for middle you is my favorite track since hyph mngo. This ep is decent, but the last was better IMO. That rhythm on the horn that time forgot? You can't not love that.

I'll still bump the shit out of this ep though.

Maybe because this EP reminds me of Velour? I can't really put my finger on it.

New bok bok is looking fucking good:

OWLO1k9shYs

There was another of his forthcoming dropped on the jackmaster bok bok rinse show too.

i've come back to this thread at least four times today to replay this. duuuurty.