grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

I'm not a massive dBridge or instra:mental fan. Tune is alright, kind of seems a bit pointless almost?

Edit: Actually listening again it's not that bad, maybe I'm a bit prejudiced.

not for everyone, but probably not pointless

between the two, i prefer the over-techiness of instra:mental to the color of dbridge

nonplus, the label releasing the upcoming instra:mental lp just signed joy o/orbison to an ep

thomp could be a big dj tool of 2011 like claptrap and other joe tracks last year

kinda, but not like claptrap anyway

2RJy2-F2irA

blawan's fact mix is in 320, getting me down at around 29 minutes is really good

Yeah, the FACT mix is killer and this tune is huge. Heard anything about a release for this one? I need this song in 320.

not for everyone, but probably not pointless

between the two, i prefer the over-techiness of instra:mental to the color of dbridge

nonplus, the label releasing the upcoming instra:mental lp just signed joy o/orbison to an ep

kinda, but not like claptrap anyway

yeah you're right, got confused with all the minimal shit

I'll be seeing Brenmar spin tonight at The Overthrow 1111 Ivory Tower party here in Miami.

This month's Grime / Dubstep column from Pitchfork is all about Teeth: http://pitchfork.com/features/grime-dubstep/7946-grime-dubstep/

Also Burial is set to release his first solo 12" in four years next monday: http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_details&releaseid=29025