grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

1s45Pkf97iM

This track is making me smh about the Night Slugs canceling their US tour.

I'll be at the Addison Groove show in Seattle this coming Friday night and in Miami for Ultra Music Week the week after. If anyone is trying to meet up for either of these events just shoot me a PM.

This track is making me smh about the Night Slugs canceling their US tour.

I'll be at the Addison Groove show in Seattle this coming Friday night and in Miami for Ultra Music Week the week after. If anyone is trying to meet up for either of these events just shoot me a PM.

damn that sucks. why did they cancel us dates but not canada?

i've pinned the tab with joy o's Jels playing on flipping youtube until it's released

are there other tunes that have this kind of sound? everything about it totally does it for me <3

this kinda low-slung electro shit is being done by boddika, the nakedlunch label, swamp 81 a bit too. there's a nakedlunch mix floating around by its boss, Micky, pretty good, has some Drexciya, DJ stingray, some legit african cuts too I think. Benji B had boddika do a guest mix for his show in january, that's good too. his soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/bleeky

I want this played at my funeral, best song of teh year (I realise i say that a lot, i'm a fickle guy)

i think about this often.. perfect funeral songs or really sad stuff. not that i want to die, but some tracks would just make a perfect soundtrack for mourning.

i'm not sure about the burial but i think its pretty good for the collaboration. it's not distinctly any of their styles but really a solid combination of all them. i'm desperate for new burial material so i'm biased, still not close to Moth / Wolf Cub.

also, it sounds kind of jamie xx-ish.. full circle?

Just got my ticket to skream/benga/destructo/simian mobile disco etc for this sat, flying solo as of now so if any of you other cool cats in the city are going/see me being a wallflower feel free to shout