grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

In fact, most of the kids that claim to love dubstep out here actually only like brostep. They think that dubstep is brostep and it really is a shame that that is the case.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is pretty much the case for the majority of those claiming to listen to dubstep here. And yeah, it really is a shame.

Jakes had it right, "there ain't no swagger in brostep". So much of it is just so uninspired, unmusical, and straight up unpleasant to listen to. I enjoy my fair share of the hard stuff but you get to the point where it sounds like someones revving a chainsaw next to your ear and it's not fun anymore.

i also have a theory that in a couple years there's gonna be icpstep

Brostep has no integrity. I've always liked the bass-centric stuff because it takes you through a bunch of different moods and feelings and it's that complexity that makes it so enjoyable. Brostep gives you none of that. It is just like a 19 year old kid throwing a tantrum in sound form.

Yo, please shut the fuck up about "brostep" . If thats not the style of dubstep you feel, stfu nobody cares about your opinion dont read/listen/respond to those post.Post what you like and move on.

gheez everybody everywhere sounding like dnb heads talking about "clownstep" like 6~7 years ago.

random song:

1iouJn_XL7g

Aeros that Koreless track is fucking dope. came acrost this too,

Yeah, the Koreless remix of Jacques Greene's The Look was released for free download over here: http://www.discobelle.net/2011/01/12/the-look/ in case you didn't already have it.

4D is such a great effinn track though. Sounds completely different on a system with a good sub too. I think that track is slated to come out on 12" sometime this month.

Yeah, the Koreless remix of Jacques Greene's The Look was released for free download over here: http://www.discobelle.net/2011/01/12/the-look/ in case you didn't already have it.

4D is such a great effinn track though. Sounds completely different on a system with a good sub too. I think that track is slated to come out on 12" sometime this month.

Thanks for the heads up on this, was looking for that remix a few weeks ago when I heard it in jacques greene's URB mix.

Been jammin that deuces remix and another girl back to back for the last few weeks.

Feeling this

J9gpKbFj8ZA

I'm guest DJing on my friend's radio show in like 45 minutes. What should I play to blow the mind of these lames that go to my school?

St. Louis needs help.

Aftermath: I got drunk and played a bit of Siriusmo and various night slugs stuff. It went pretty well.

thought I'd just drop this REMOVED it's my MF with lots of good stuff on it IMO (much more to come in the future). my library used to be quite larger but they deleted it so I'm trying to rebuild it nowwww

if this is against the rules or something, my bad. feel free to delete. just trying to help!

SCoULOCsUBg

here's the full version for you chums

Due for a March release according to the LuckyMe Facebook page. This is probably Greene's best tune yet, can't wait to hear what he does with the other songs on the EP as well.