grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

yeah, garage is house. boring house

probably should get over it though

U like chrispy?

lol nah not huge on him, and i'm not totally trying to bash the whole garage genre. there are plenty of great artists within the genre i just feel like there's a lot of derivative bullshit out there that's so so so dull..

the last thing posted in here that I really dug was that Kuedo set someone posted a while back. I haven't really heard anything as cool as that since.

q2xY7FUDz8k&feature=player_embedded

Rusko couldn't have put it any better. My main problem with brostep is the lack of heavy bass lines. To me that is what dubstep is all about and a lot of these brostep tracks by bassnectar, datsik, etc. have absolutely no emphasis on the bass. I go to school in Boulder, CO and sadly all the kids out here love that stuff. In fact, most of the kids that claim to love dubstep out here actually only like brostep. They think that dubstep is brostep and it really is a shame that that is the case.

btw this is my track of the moment. fucking fantastic tune (with a great bassline to it).

8QVadIgPglM

faltydl is so consistent, loved phreqaflex too

was hoping we could continue ignoring mr.music, alas..

I like ben and jerry's frozen yoghurt tbh

FaltyDL was one of the funnest concerts i've ever been too

Also - just saw SBTRKT on Saturday. fucking AMAZING.

^^Joy Orbison was the first name that stood out to me with Coachella

which is saying a lot seeing that line up

that just wasn't a feasible venture though. I'll just wait for Joy to come to Toronto. and i'll be about 40 yrs old by then