grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

155622_1602802042495_1609410036_1417632_7923266_n.jpg

£10 for this seems a good reason to go out on boxing day :D

God I wish that I lived in London sometimes. I wouldn't miss this show if I lived out there. Best electronic music scene in the world and it never stops getting better. Plus, Fabric might be the most legit night club that I have ever set foot in.

sorry if this has already been discussed, but

just wondering what people think of blam!

listening to it, pretty good. impressed with jme

fav thing resulting from that is the remixes of cd is dead. probably annoying to some people though

my track of the moment. another Night Slugs banger with a full length to follow.

more free egyptrixx from xlr8r - http://www.xlr8r.com/mp3/2010/12/robot-hands-egyptrixx-remix

bok bok on the upcoming egyptrixx lp -

"the album is finished. it’s amazing.

The Only Way Up was the start of where he was going with this LP material

its got that glacial, astral feeling to it. he kept a very tightly controlled sound palette, so the whole thing feels very very cohesive,

some of it is droney, some of it is kind of like strange pop songs

it definitely feels like an album, it goes on a journey, it has a very dynamic shape

because there are tracks on there that are straight up techno, not bangers, but they have the kick drum weight to make a floor explode. i know because i’ve been playing Liberation Front for example for months in every set. (that one is on Allstars 1)

but also there’s stuff on there that he probably didn’t intend for club play, but i still play them and make them work in weird ways"

cant wait for this, as ive been going back to the only way up alot since it was released

This album couldn't come out soon enough. I miss this man and his excellent music.

vM_oLeiigSk

On another note, I am just as hyped for the Egyptrixx album as Bok Bok is. It should be great. Read the full Bok Bok interview over at nightslugs.net

Discovered this beauty of a track while listening to the Gilles Peterson Worldwide (BBC Radio 1) show the other day. Not surprisingly, a Night Slug had something to do with it. I'm sure that dom is already on top of this track so this is for the rest of you guys.

YCTpEfARsh4

The Flying Lotus Maida Vale session was the highlight of this weeks Gilles Peterson show IMO though. All of you should do yourselves a favor and listen to this. It's nothing short of beautiful. Here is the link to a stream of the whole session: http://www.somekindofawesome.com/journal/2010/12/8/listen-flying-lotus-performs-live-session-for-radio-1-debuts.html

and here is a teaser video of the session in action thanks to the BBC:

waykmEFGFSo

Until next time I'm out!

Damn I'm feeling the shit coming from Hemlock Recordings. Maybe latepass. I know more about production than I do about the whole scene lol

gDb-9bNRW_Q

O this is from last year nevermind. Still dope.

Discovered this beauty of a track while listening to the Gilles Peterson Worldwide (BBC Radio 1) show the other day. Not surprisingly, a Night Slug had something to do with it. I'm sure that dom is already on top of this track so this is for the rest of you guys.

YCTpEfARsh4

Until next time I'm out!

song is dooope

and ya dom had it in his mix