grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

CJzfTZlEl40

The thing I hate most about dubstep is that you can't enjoy it unless you have really good speakers. I don't own any sadly, so I always have to go bug my house mate if I feel like listening to it (he has an insane sound system set up in his room).

I saw Caspa and the Dub Police crew spin until 3:30 am on friday night in Denver and I am going to see Rusko this coming Wednesday in Boulder, CO. Caspa and his Dub Police label are currently on their North American tour and I have to say that it was one of the best shows that I have ever been to. Caspa fucking killed it and so did the rest of the Dub Police fam (The Others, Emalkay, Matty G, Rod Azlan, etc.). Go and see this show if you can!! They just played House of Blues in LA last night.

Here is what I picked up at the show: dubpolice.jpg

I guess everything Night Slugs belongs in this thread. Totally excited for that Velour release on the 27th, after listening to the preview (http://www.myspace.com/nightslugs). Probably gonna be their most accessible release to date.
night slugs fav label 2010

gonna see l-vis next month

Coincidentally i was listening to their keep watch mix just yesterday

not sure if this belongs in here but i came across this dude skrillex who seems pretty legit. Kinda dub with other influences,,,kinda like deadmau5 x dub? He was the former lead singer of from first to last,

just got signed by deadmau5

PE3IslWaB4E

id consider his scary monsters and sprites a guilty pleasure of mine (because it reminds me of initial d music), dont feel anything else of his so much

where's the super eurobeat x dubstep @, thats what i need

-

bah, next weekend is going to kill me

skream, benga, plastician, ikonika, caspa, hudson mohawke, chase & status, noisia, mount kimbie, among others

sometimes LA aint so bad. sometimes

Mount Kimbie are really fucking good live. they played a sort of medley of their tracks with live instrumentation mixed in when i saw them. the set was short though cos it was at a festival. Good shit anyway.

and $70 for a 4 day festival? fuck. the same shit in the uk is like $250. The bands are good tho.

Mount Kimbie are really fucking good live. they played a sort of medley of their tracks with live instrumentation mixed in when i saw them. the set was short though cos it was at a festival. Good shit anyway.

and $70 for a 4 day festival? fuck. the same shit in the uk is like $250. The bands are good tho.

They only got to play like 20mins of their set, had lots of problems setting up, and had to get off the stage for aesop rock which I wasn't happy about. oh well, egyptrixx and gaslamp killer should be good too, and distance.