grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

please educate me on dillastep...i am intrigued.

FlyLo, samiyam, dabyre, dibia$e and all of the shit coming from the west coast/low end theory scene.

Ok fine so dilla started what these guys are continuing but i dont think dilla would have done half the next shit these guys are on.

maybe if we namedrop it enough around the internet there will be forums that start dedicated to dillastep.

Daedelus and Nosaj definitely tear shit up live. I still need to see Flylo but he hasn't hit LA in awhile. Hopefully there will be an album release party or something.

All 3 of these dudes and their contemporaries perform some of the most interesting live shows I've ever seen, it's as live as it gets.

I come in the grime / dubstep thread and people are talking about flying lotus and daedelus?

last time I saw daedelus he was on some previous level ableton midi-trigger shit with some crazy(nerdy) thrift tux+tails on. when I think grime I think wiley some shit, when I think dubstep I think burial (at the least), not some white dude from the OC (or the valley?!!)

c'mon now

I come in the grime / dubstep thread and people are talking about flying lotus and daedelus?

last time I saw daedelus he was on some previous level ableton midi-trigger shit with some crazy(nerdy) thrift tux+tails on. when I think grime I think wiley some shit, when I think dubstep I think burial (at the least), not some white dude from the OC (or the valley?!!)

c'mon now

an' i can only play irish fiddle if im focking irish

edit: Magnetic on that grimey note you ever been to one of dmz's nights at the Mass?

i haven't unfortunately, gonna hit up some spots in my enyce tracksuit now that i've got too much free time on me hands.

UVPBq6JreEs

future garage yeah?

d-wFZk044k4

so let it raaaaaaaaaaaaaain

let it poooour awaay

we won't come dooooooown

(prefer the orginal, still :x)

WDJ1KvB_ZgE

first tune on this video, 'Backfoot'. Make you wanna dance n'ting.

*ah, this is available for free, however you can still donate money and it'll go to a good cause (Dove House Hospice in Hull, UK.). Good music and helping out, why not?

http://label.bassmusicblog.com/

Rusko doing more 'future' garage (name might catch on)

hKYd_csE6Yo

not bad, gonna be huge with the chavs

promising lad

Og53bIl21ww

Best XX remix i've heard so far

i2S3-1jmY1s

(i know video doesn't work right now, but it may be un-privated (?) later, for now it's the first track on http://www.myspace.com/darkskyuk)

Dark Sky are killing it, a brap for Black Acre records.

Welsh badmans; every tune would be rinsed tbh

http://www.myspace.com/crstuk