Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried to buy this seasons supreme backpack from LA store. took it to the counter the guy immediately said "soldout". he said they needed it for display. is this likely or was he just being an arsehole? any other store and i would have believed him (infact any normal store witha proper business model would have sold me the display bag) but after reading this thread im doubting whether its sold out.

im in la after travelling around central america so i dont have any of my decent clothes with me, just cheap stuff to travel in, could this have been why?

i hope it was sold out.

just tried to buy this seasons supreme backpack from LA store. took it to the counter the guy immediately said "soldout". he said they needed it for display. is this likely or was he just being an arsehole? any other store and i would have believed him (infact any normal store witha proper business model would have sold me the display bag) but after reading this thread im doubting whether its sold out.

im in la after travelling around central america so i dont have any of my decent clothes with me, just cheap stuff to travel in, could this have been why?

i hope it was sold out.

i've bought the last of something before... last i can remember it was one of the fila bands and he sold me the one out of the case.

I believe the same thing happened to someone else when they tried to buy a backpack earlier this year. I think it's just a policy they have for 'on display items.' Or maybe it's just the policy they have for backpacks.

It's better for the store's appearance to not have any products missing from display.

That's why you don't pick things off the shelves at Supreme. You just ask for it at the counter.

I believe the same thing happened to someone else when they tried to buy a backpack earlier this year. I think it's just a policy they have for 'on display items.' Or maybe it's just the policy they have for backpacks.

It's better for the store's appearance to not have any products missing from display.

That's why you don't pick things off the shelves at Supreme. You just ask for it at the counter.

They don't sell the shirts folded on display if they're the last ones, same goes for the backpacks. But if anyone got denied a backpack, it wasn't because they're not in stock...

38a0a9a8.jpg

I went today and asked the guy about the backpacks. I asked if they were going to be around much longer and if they were getting different ones when the store reopens. He told me the black one is sold out and to ust wait becuse next season should have some ill bags. He seemed like a real nice guy so I'm sure it was true. He also said the store is going to close down in like 2 weeks and reopen on the 6th of sept. This is all word of mouth from the LA store btw.

I went today and asked the guy about the backpacks. I asked if they were going to be around much longer and if they were getting different ones when the store reopens. He told me the black one is sold out and to ust wait becuse next season should have some ill bags. He seemed like a real nice guy so I'm sure it was true. He also said the store is going to close down in like 2 weeks and reopen on the 6th of sept. This is all word of mouth from the LA store btw.

cheers, that makes me feel better.

guess ill wait for next seasons backpacks, unless someone wants to do a pickup for me from the nyc store...? :cool:

so.. will the supreme store will be closed during the 17th-19th weekend? (going to NYC, but I have less than 5 hours to shop around. I printed the maps (sufu maps) and I have my own itinerary. if the store will be closed, I wont go to the store and It'll save me some time