Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right in thinking that if you want to wear that Tyson tee, you're pro biting people's ears off, as well as being pro-rape?

Wonder if they do that Canadian pig farmer on a tee? Now I would queue up for that... *oink* *grind*

lol just as it was thought people wouln't know about it the Tyson tee is on Hypebeast.

"Does this count as snitchin’? Its sort of like I’m snitching on the super fucking dope.. and giving to the lame.. like Robin Hood… Does 50 cents really live in Mike Tyson’s hand me down? Did Jeff Carvalho pay 11 g’s for fake teeth? Does Frank the Butcher not allow toothbrushes in his house because of his religion? Do I need a tan? Is Scotties beard huge? Did I propose to Jenn Klein? Shut your skinner mouth and look at this picture, Supreme cannot get any iller unless they do a shirt where i’m fighting 2 pittbulls… only using my teeth…. and completely naked… "

lol

http://www.hypebeast.com/robheppler/2007/02/24/snitch/

i think all the information (especially picture evidence) relating to it should be deleted so that the spot isn't blown up.

I agree, and will delete my shit if everyone else does the same.

Oh I woudn't worry about that, Nobody really reads the blogs......

unless Kevin (hypebeast owner) puts it on the front page...I'm sure he knows whats up, as he probably already read this thread.....

You know Heppler did that on purpose too (snitch as the title). I don't think supreme wants this shirt to go under the radar, they want it to blow up.

Eh, sorry guys, I didn't realize hypebeasting bloggers would follow this thread. Funny how this dude put some weird logo on the pic, trying to claim it's his pic. Whoever did that, you're a fag.

I didn't want this tee .. so I wasn't thinking about making it harder for me or anyone else to get it.

Eh, sorry guys, I didn't realize hypebeasting bloggers would follow this thread. Funny how this dude put some weird logo on the pic, trying to claim it's his pic. Whoever did that, you're a fag.

I didn't want this tee .. so I wasn't thinking about making it harder for me or anyone else to get it.

send him a damn email and tell him to remove the shit. he doesn't have the right to use it or to put his watermark on the shit. that's bs.

Yea that shit is actually pretty fucked up, just email him and kev immediatly delete your post and all that other shit. This shit jeopardizes your relations and your friends relations to supreme.

lol that would kill it they did the hokey gloves last yr didnt they.god this thread moving fast today.so far ive not seen tomany must haves look forward to a proper preview.only thing id like but know will sell out before im next in ny is a white boxtee hypster as it is lol