Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I wanted these shits more than any other shoe, I couldn't bring myself to line up for the drop ( I did that once, and I fell like I lost and inch or so off my dick....) and even though my desire is still strong, it warms my heart that these dropped under the internets nose somehow, even If I couldn't get a piece.

It makes me happy to think of some fool just stumbling by and getting so gassed to come across them. In this scenario, he buys them, and wears them with a big smile on his face. Alot.

In real life though that shit was probably some same 'ol bullshit feeding frenzy, straight walk to flight club, where as mentioned previously, you're definitely gonna need the lube....

Even though I wanted these shits more than any other shoe, I couldn't bring myself to line up for the drop ( I did that once, and I fell like I lost and inch or so off my dick....) and even though my desire is still strong, it warms my heart that these dropped under the internets nose somehow, even If I couldn't get a piece.

It makes me happy to think of some fool just stumbling by and getting so gassed to come across them. In this scenario, he buys them, and wears them with a big smile on his face. Alot.

In real life though that shit was probably some same 'ol bullshit feeding frenzy, straight walk to flight club, where as mentioned previously, you're definitely gonna need the lube....

couldnt agree with you more

i bought a size 9 of the PE black/white sk8 highs at around 3:30 PM today

when i left, there was still a good amount left behind the counter; about 10 pairs

sizes 9-10 only though might have one 10.5 or 11

they ar about to close now but if you are in that size range, go early tomorrow morning

No one can top croatianstyles and his 30 pairs of Paris Dunk SBs back in the day.

I've definitely seen these two guys before. lol

Nadacow:

4lp8cv4.jpg

Ocire aka eUnique on eBay:

P1010222.jpg

P1010217.jpg

yea but how about for the public, seems like those resellers took most of the pairs
There probably weren't many for the public, that's why the people were turned down yet they saw the boxes in the back... the empoloyees were waiting for resellers, and those who were getting hooked up.